Returning USTZ Player -Maybe?-

Looking to maybe return to game if I can find a corp that interest me. I am looking for:

1. US TZ ACTIVE, this means more then 10 people ONLINE, not 10 toons, 10 PEOPLE or more

2. Highsec or lowec at this time, NO NULLSEC OR WH!!! I have not logged in for a year I want to get my feet wet, not my peepee smashed the first time I undock.

3. MATURE

4. PVP Active, this means more then 1 dude blowing up shuttles to pad KB’s. Active hunting, roaming. I dont expect you to be elite, just undock.

5. Mature

I am more then willing to join a newer group of players, and get my feet wet and help training. I have ran corps, alliances, and blocks.

What I dont want:

1. Dumb players, EGO’s, rude, potheads

2. Nullsec or WH space, just don’t you wont change my mind, so don’t waste your and my time.

post all replies here, DO NOT MESSAGE THIS TOON in game, i wont be logging in to check this toon.

Please dont think I am stupid, I will do my homework before I contact any corp.

Special consideration for any alliance that will take in a corp and let me grow it. Go GO POWER 1 man corp.

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. We’re currently based in High-sec Heimatar, and are moving to the Amamake area with our alliance soon. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi @GunnerFalcon ,

We may be a very good match for each other! You’ve listed MATURE and Mature so a couple of boxes ticked immediatly :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 140 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hello! I read your post and feel we might offer the ideal fit for you.

#1 - We are US TZ but, do have players outside of the US as well. We are building up our corp - this is day 2 and have added some quality people.

#2 - We are in High Sec at this time with longer term goals to expand to Low Sec.

#3 - Mature - This is a big one for me and also the corp. We are not just accepting anyone that hits apply and we are not interested in charging high tax rates to have miners and ratters build up corp wealth. Our corp is 0% tax and if and when we need to do something we will plan for it within our small team.

#4 - PVP - this is where your unique skills will be a great filt for us.

#5 - We are strong ambassadors to the game and respectful within the corp so maturity is high on our list to describe our culture.

#6 - We have zero plans to base in NULLSEC or WH. We will explore those areas only.

#7 - As requested, posting the reply here for your consideration and future discussions to align together to ensure we are on the same page relative to expectations.

#8 - Based on your experience in PVP I would like to offer you to lead our PVP division within the corp. I could use your ideas, experience in other parts of our corp as we gain momentum over time.

Your experience and passion to help us grow will only be a much needed attribute where here you will make a difference in others in terms of mentoring and helping them through their EVE experience.

If we are on the same page so far, please read our corp ad in this forum for more information and always reach out in game to discuss more.

FLY SAFE my friend.

Hi there. 3 months ago I was in the same boat you were. I believe we have what you are looking for. Here are the highlights. We are mature adults.

• Faction Warfare Corporation
  • New bro and veteran friendly.
  • Excellent USTZ presence.
  • Small gang and solo PvP
  • Free ships to learn in
  • Ships purchasable on contract
  • Non toxic, killboard doesn’t matter kind of corp.
  • Friendly people willing to give advice and help
  • Part of a coalition that offers many avenues to make isk.
  • Potential to make a lot of ISK through LP rewards.
  • Excellent logistics chain.
  • Home is near 2 major trade hubs.

We live in Egmar, Taff, and Dal. Freel free to message me directly if you would like more information.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the replies so far, I start researching and be in touch with a few of you probably Tuesday. Bumping for US TZ

lol I see that maturity is important to you! Normally I avoid recruitment posts where OP lists subjective cons, though I’m happy to talk it over with you. I represent NEFARIOUS INTENTIONS, a tight-knit PVP corp with close ties to our alliance STRICTLY UNPROFESSIONAL. We usually have well over 10 people active during USTZ prime-time and we also have players in Europe to support us. The alliance is a mix of bloodthirsty lowsec PVPers and productive indys; we’re ambitious and keen to plant a flag in our corner of Gallente space. That means highsec war decs when relevant, lowsec roams against our enemies, wider fleet operations with our allies, and running the occasional wormhole sites for ISKies.

Maturity is a subjective matter given that our sense of humor is rather lowbrow, and there’s one or two people which are inexperienced in PVP given that they’re industrialists. There’s also plenty of vapes being pulled during voice comms. However, melodrama is lowkey and we’re all just adults trying to pass the time with beers and good times. If you’re interested then hit me up in-game or join our public channel! Otherwise, good luck with your search! o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.