Looking to learn small gang

Hey there, I’m a 43 million skill point PvP noob :slight_smile:

I’m looking for a UK/EU group that likes to roam around and cause trouble. I’m fairly new to PvP and want to focus on becoming a good interceptor pilot. I’ve been running around null sec practicing catching ratters in a Malediction recently to some success, but will need to learn how to engage on grid with another gang.

I’ve got all the skills needed for a good ceptor pilot I just need the experience. I’m pretty laid back, have a working mic and play a few times a week so don’t worry if you need a hardcore eve player.

I can chip in with other roles if needed, I’ve listed my skills below. I am isk sufficient and can pay for my own ships but I’m not rolling in money so I’m not going to be flying in anything bling atm.

If you prefer to contact me in game let me know My character is Arna Skade.

Relevant skills:

Interceptor 5

Amarr, gal, minmatar and trig cruiser - 5

Amarr, gal and minmatar frigate - 5

Electronic frigate 5

Logi cruiser 5

HAC 5

Hey man your the exact type of player that we are looking for in Rusted and Rejuvenated. We do small gang pvp, large fleet combat and are really looking for people to get into interceptors all the time. We primarily play out of the US TZ but are also on late in the EU/UK TZ. Feel free to reach out to us in our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust” or drop me an eve mail. Also I have linked our formal recruitment post so you can read more about us. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Interested in brawling at all w/ those Logi skills, alongside some nano? If so hit me up on Discord - BearThatCares#1337

Hey Arna Skade. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with me or my pilots and find what you are looking for with us, if not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

Hi there Arna, any interest in making the move out to Pochven? EVE’s newest null-security region.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

im not sure if you have already been recruited but i wanted to see if your game to give us a go, we are stupidly chill and we make sure to train and have max fun.

if you have some time to chat you seem like a competent pilot and energized.

pimps

Hi @Arna_Skade ,

We may be a very good match for each other :slight_smile: . A lot of our members are learning PvP too, and whilst PvP ops and content is on the up for us there are many more entertaining things we get up to…if you have 3 mins id appreciate you checking out he below!

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

come take a look at stranger danger we are a c5 wormhole corp if your interested in small gang pvp and the loverly isk making opportunity of wormhole space come to chat to us find out details in the following forum post [EU/US] Stranger Danger your entry into c5 Space

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.