New to EVE

Hi im new to the game just started today got through the tutorial. i was wondering if there was a corp out there that is willing to help me and show me some things, so far i like mining and exploring , havent really had any pvp yet. ty for taking the time to read this.

I would suggest Eve University would be a very good starter choice. They will show you the ropes on all activities. Once you have a better idea of what you want to do you can of course find another corp but many stay. http://www.eveuniversity.org or public chat channel “Eve University”.

Would love to chat check us on discord :smiley: https://discord.gg/PJ7WNx

yo m8, well we cover all aspects of the game, and proper pvp training at ur own pace and ships for free so will cost u nothing… appart from that… Mature peeps, RL comes first and its just a game, having fun at all times… aaaand… we make it look good :sunglasses:
Have a look bro…

Hi Kobalt,

Welcome to EVE - it’s big, it’s confusing and it’s fun!

Corporation 1 are a small group of returning veterans and new players who are building a fun, real life first, corporation. We do a bit of everything in game so will be able to answer questions, give help and advice etc - we’re all friendly :slight_smile: We do a fair bit of mining as a group, and most of us do some exploring and PvE on the side.

Have a read of the thread below and see if it floats your boat. I’ll message you in game as well later.

Fly safe

Hey Kobalt,

We are a small, but growing corp that accepts new players and we can show you the ropes. Our focus is on industry (mining and production) but we also do exploration, salvaging, and PvP/PvE runs to spice things up.

Here’s our forum thread: Aviator Legislative Kontrol [-ALK-] - ISK aligned high-sec corporation

Let me know if this sounds interesting to you and we can take it from there. If we have a fit, perfect, and if not I may be able to recommend you to other corps.

Regards,
Z.S.

So i really enjoy exploration so far. Any of you doing that?

Yes, that’s my secondary thing after industry. It’s a small group, but definitely people into exploring.

Fresh blood for the blood god!

Kidding - friendly group - come check us out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.