New Player looking for first Corporation

Hello! I am a new player looking to join my first corporation. A little bit about me:

I am 24 years old, i’m a personal trainer from North Wales and always enjoy a good chat about training/nutrition. I am male and very sociable. I am hoping to meet a friendly bunch of people with a good sense of humour and similar intentions in-game. I am very laid back and quite open-minded. I can hold a good conversation and really enjoy listening to other people and their life experiences.

I want to join a corporation that does a bit of everything as I would like to be a bit of an all-rounder. I would also like to be involved with PvP but this is not my main focus. Thanks in advance for any positive feedback and any advice/recommendations.

Excited to find a friendly corp!

1 Like

EVE University? :thinking:

1 Like

Yep, you should try Eve university first.

A lot of Null Sec coalitions have newbro corps ( Kharmafleet, Brave, Pandemic Horde) but then it’s null sec lifestyle. Eve is not only null sec : wormhole and low sec lives matter.

As for PvP, there are a lot of different PvP around : null sec huge armadas, low sec solo and small gangs, wormhole gangs, blops, even high sec ganks and mercenaries.

My own corp is opened to newbros but it’s faction warfare : so pure small gang pvp with lasting consequences for your security status and empire standings. So potentially a great choice if you are into it but for sure not a default choice.

Take your time beforehand to try Eve University to find and learn what you enjoy. Once you get a better feel of the game, you will look for a more specialized corp and alliance.

Eve University is a good choice

If you’re interested in joining something smaller we would be happy to take you. We are an international industrial corp living in NPC null.

We have skill plans and training grants available for new pilots and have a strong focus on training and development for new pilots

We have good coverage in all time zones (personally I’m in UK) and a mature, no drama culture

If you want to know more you can visit http://bootstrapmining.com/apply or see our main recruitment thread below
At Bootstrap Mining we believe in a healthy work-life balance for all our colleagues

Hi Angel Graig Cyson as the name suggests could be just for you. Will mail you in game
Kegsy

Hey Angel!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about us at our website.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Don’t bother with EVE uni, they’re more likely to bore you to tears than anything else. Join Pandemic Horde or Brave Newbies they’re both more PVP focused and are a lot of fun.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.