Looking for relaxed Wormhole corp (industry, sites, PvE, PvP)

TLDR: I’m looking for:

• a home in wormhole space where I can park my ships, do PI, do sites, etc.
  • a community of adult like-minded people to chat and spend time with, get an introduction to fleet-ops (have been playing solo mostly for now) and maybe eventually pewpew some peeps together :wink:

Hello there,

my character (just two months old) focused on exploration for now, doing sites in J-space and the occasional unattended null pocket. I’ve finished most of the essential general skills (working on level V for the core ones) and otherwise focused mostly on scanning stuff. Everything I earn beyond my savings of 1B currently goes into skill injectors to speed things up a bit.
I currently push for the higher tier science skills to enable T2 production, but I’m willing to change course when in a corp to go for more combat-oriented directions (e.g. battlecruiser for actually shooting things in wormholes). I’d like to be a mixed character, though, doing some industry as well as shooting things.

After free-roaming for a while and basically being “based” in Jita for selling my stuff, I want to make the transition into living in J-space properly, for PI and for the thrill of being in a very dynamic environment. :wink:
Doing this solo is a bit of a hassle, so I’d rather join an existing community and learn a few things along the way. Due to my solo playstyle so far, I bring some technical experience within EvE, but lack a lot of what’s probably common knowledge in group play. So you’d have to treat me as a Newbro on that matter.

Some RL info: In my thirties, German, academia, artsy stuff, general weirdo and nerd. :smiley:

Someone willing to rent me a hangar in unknown space? :slight_smile:

Best,
Hooja

Hi Hooja,

We may be a very good match for each other, i am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 3.5 months we started were up to nearly 70 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

hi Hooja

I have messaged you in game, but thought I’d reply on here also in case.

We are a small, but established corp based in WH space.

Our recruitment post linked below for info. I have messaged in game with more info however :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.