*** too late, i’ve joined a corp ***
After spending a good month solo-ing Eve, I want to get back into a fun, relaxed corp in W-space.
I’ve recently rejoined EVE after a few years of downtime (back then, there were no upwell structures, no Thera, no SoE explorer ships, …) and am slowly learning about all the new content/changes. By nature I’m mainly a carebear and have been checking out the PVE side of EVE the past month (mining, missions, HS exploration, WH exploration, Null-ninja-ratting, …). I do PvP too but haven’t done it yet since I feel I should catch up on the new content first (strategic destroyers are sparkling new to me).
What I’m looking for:
- A wormhole corp with it’s own infrastructure (there’s only so much a mobile depot can do). I have no class requirements, I assume it’ll correspond with your member count
- A relaxed atmosphere. I work all day, Eve should never feel like I HAVE to do something
- RL comes first mentality. I’ve got a full-time job, kids, a house, hobbies, …
- PvE opportunities: As mentioned, I’m a carebear I’m hoping to earn enough iskies to reactivate my Alt on plex’s (79M SP’s on him)
- No continuous wars please. I do enjoy HS from time to time and would like to keep that option open
- Active in EU TZ (I ‘m active at 21 EVE time to 23 EVE time mostly)
- No required Voice comms. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be there for PVP and when I can, just don’t expect me to be there everytime I’m online.
- A fun group of guys!
What I can offer:
- A relaxed, fun corp-mate with that trademarked Belgian humor
- A helpful member
- A self-sufficient member. I can take care of myself
- In the future, once I rake in enough isk, an additional alt of 79M SP
- I’m familiar with tripwire and use it in my solo expeditions as well
- I’m a software developer in RL, So I can assist in any IT related projects
Send a reply here, or an EVE mail and I’ll be sure to check your corp out! If you got a link to a recruitment post, drop it in there!
I’m not sure what to expect in terms of responses here, but I’ll try and respond to all replies for as long as I’m still “looking”