Come join the D-SCO! - Wormhole life!

D-SCO is a proud (& founding) member of A Class Apart Alliance.

We are seeking like minded capsuleers to join our W/Hole Corp.

Living in a C3 Wormhole with a Hi-Sec Static, We offer some fantastic content and Isk making opportunities.
Ideally, you will be PVP experienced however we also offer superb industrial opportunities as well.

What we offer :

• Logistics
  • Content
  • Regular Ops (PVP/PVE)
  • NBSI Policy
  • Training
  • FUN
  • Biscuits and more!

With no Time Zone exclusions, We would like to hear from active players to join us living the Wormhole life!

In the first instance, Please contact Starglider7 or Logan Eto via EvEmail or drop into our public channel: “D-SCO Recruit” for an informal chat.

Bumpety

We are still recruiting eager pilots to come fly with us. We’re a tight group of folk with teamwork in mind. You will not get bored in our fleets, especially when the ol’ vino/whisky is involved! Great camaraderie with really fun ppl to play with.

Mail us or stop by our recruitment channel “D-SCO Recruit” for a chat!

Joined this corp only 2 days ago now after getting back into eve after some 9 months of inactivity, and I can say without a doubt that this is the most fun I have had in eve in a long while. Fantastic PVP opportunities, great exploration and above all else a great sense of community, one that I haven’t had in all of my six years of Eve. Looking forward to what the future holds for the corp, and I think it will be my home for the foreseeable future.

1 Like

We’re still recruiting folks! Come chat to us in “D-SCO Recruit” or mail StarGlider7 or Logan Eto in-game.

We look forward to meeting some fun loving, PvP hungry pilots who want to make a life out in the depths of wormhole space!

And up we go!

Recruitment is still open folks. We look forward to hearing from you!

Shameful Easter bump!

We’re still recruiting and looking for like-minded folk to come join us and have fun!

Up We Go…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.