Returning player (GER/EN) looking for a corp

Hi all, I’m a returning player to EVE. I started in 2013 with mining and industry but didn’t had the time to really get into the game. I tried again a few years back but now I would like to give it a real try. Therefore I’m looking for a relaxed corp to show me the ropes since I know I’ve got still a lot to learn.

I’m playing a Gallente Pilot based in Arnon with about 4m SP. At the moment I’m mostly doing Exploration and maybe will begin Mission Running once I got the funds to do so. Generally I’d like a way to generate a steady income to do more of the fun stuff the game offers. I’d like to get to know PVP as well as more of the PVE content of the game. Personally I was always fascinated by Stealth Bombers and their possibilties so that’s something I’d like to work towards to. I’m open to where the corp is operating from be it low sec, 0.0 or WH space.

A word about myself: I’m 29 and currently in my last university semester. I’m pretty flexible regarding playtime (EU/Berlin TZ) but this might change a little once I start working fulltime. I’m from Germany but I’m more than ok with an english speaking corp!

Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions!

Thank you for your interest and I’m excited for your messages!

Best regards,
Cathan

Rabid Care Bears and the No Visual alliance is currently recruiting new members and corps. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for new and experienced players and corps to join our even family.We are also looking for high sec miners to help fill the production chain. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

-training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-omega account

• discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a recruitment officer. Fly safe and we look forward to you hopefully joining our eve family. You can also hop on discord and chat https://discord.gg/wAFy5H

Hi @Cathan_Aideron ,

We may be a very good match for each other, certainly if you are looking to learn the game at your own pace AND be part of a community with content.

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 100 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey buddy could you come on our discord for a chat with me :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.