Returning player looking for home

Returning after a long hiatus and looking for people to play with not really looking for sov living at the moment as a lot has changed and need to relearn many changes .
Can fly alot of ships.
This is an alt (I do not like posting with main, though if asked I will share)
US tz primarily

Any other questions feel free to ask. Will probably respond better by mail.

Check us out. Casual Low sec pvp

Hello Silver!

First of all, Welcome back to the game!

I got the feeling that you might like our corp, we are a group formed with guys and girls coming back to the game after breaks , our people is mostly trying to have a great time! so we we got in place some programs to help people get started.

We are located in Vale of the Silent just a couple of jumps from Jita. Our corps makes general content roams and nano gangs almost everyday. We use Ravens, Macharials, Domis, Muninns, Gilas, and some other for big ops and the corp also makes hand outs.

We were part of this fight yesterday!

We also are a highly social corp! we are most of the time chatting on Teamspeak and some day a week we got a game night in Discord!

If you are interested you can send me a PM here or in game or go to this link for more information:

hope to hear from you! 0/

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Still weighing options thank you to all the resopses so far

Hi Mistress Silver,

Will send you a mail in game but for now check out our post below.

Fly safe!

Hello M8
We are a tight alliance that does most things in the game from cap fights to small gang to large fleets. Gate camping with a little indy mixed in.

No CTAs and do drama. Check us out

Corp KB

Alliance KB

Hey @Mistress_Silver!

We’d love for you to consider Dream Endeavor!

We are a new and growing hi-sec, mining and Indy corp welcoming new and returning players, although the vast majority of our members are returners with diverse experiences in New Eden. Currently all of us are in North American Time Zones, but several hold odd hours, so we often have at least a couple on during the afternoons into the early morning. What unites us is a desire for a highly supportive and very laid back, content focused, and above all - FUN - experience!

To that end, we are not war eligible, and we focus mostly on mining and industry, with many of our members committed to mining, production, hauling, and/or trade. All corps activities are optional, and we also do PVE and some small group PVP roams to expand members’ experiences and skills. Several of our members are extremely knowledgeable about indy and help out us who are newer, and a few are quite skilled at PVP and PVE and help members out there as well.

To help support that, we have shared hangers stocked with free items for members, and we free starter ships and discounted advanced ships and fits. When we do PVP, the corp will generally build the ships for everyone to use so we don’t risk personal ships. But sometimes members engage PVP with their own, of course. We have ore and salvage buy back opportunities set up by individual members as well.

We also don’t have a lot of requirements

All in all, we strive for a carefree, casual, and accepting environment that encourages member growth and development while also prioritizing member wealth generation.

Here’s a lists of what we offer:

• Alpha Friendly
  • USTZ Prime 00:00 - 8pm EST
  • Low 3% Tax Rate
  • Free Starter Ships for PVE and Mining
  • Discounted advanced ships for PVE and Mining on Contract
  • Corp PVP Roams
  • Item buyback available
  • Mining Fleets w/ Orca Boosts
  • Ice Belts Nearby
  • L1-L4 PVE Security Missions Nextdoor
  • Corp Discord for Comms & Out of Game Community

Join us in game “DEVUP Recruitment” or in Discord - https://discord.gg/S9BZTaV

Hope you will consider us! Fly safe, mine deep, and shoot straight!

Sincerely,

Dakota Raine

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.