Returning Player seeks home

Recently returned player looking for a home, been out of the game a long time so hanging with Alpha clones till i find my feet and confirm if the isk is worth the time.

To that end, looking for a friendly place that will show me how much eve has changed in the 5 or so years ive been out before i take the plunge and take the step to proper EvE and go back to my T2 and above ships and mods.

Hit me up and let me know what you have to offer an grumpy old EvE vet…

yo m8, baaaah cant be that bad… all that grumpy stuff ;o) im middleaged and been playing for 15 year… and still not grumpy ;o) have a look man, its a nice approach with some bliinking lights ;o) Good fun and nice people. cover all aspects of gamke with theamleader to show u around and PVP training and pew,pew…

1 Like

Hi detcom,

Corporation 1 are a small group of mainly returning players like yourself with the odd newbro like me thrown in for good measure. We do a bit of everything in the game, but are set up for mining/industry as that’s where the older hands have tended to lay their hats. That said, we’re not adverse to light PvP and all the other fun things the game can bring.

I’ll message you in game later but have a read of the post below and drop me or Grislymonster a line if you like what you see.

Fly safe

1 Like

Hey Detcom,

We could be a good fit for you!

The struggle is real is a newly formed pvp corporation and a proud member of the RouchNecks. alliance. We focus at solo and small gang pvp where all pilots in a fleet are equally important. Here the skill of the pilot and good communication is key to win. With us a pilot is not a number.

Our main goal is to have fun with the corp and alliance members. We want everybody to feel at home and join comms because its nice to talk to friends after a day of work. We offer a helping, friendly and relaxed atmosphere and expect the same from new pilots. We understand real life comes first so we do not have mandatory ops. We do expect pilots to help out other pilots when online.

Our long term goals are to grow the corp slowly and together with the alliance carve out a piece of NPC null sec to call it home.

What we offer:

• Experienced corporation and alliance leadership
  • Small gang roams
  • Main timezone is EU
  • Corporation Jump Freighter logistics
  • Relaxed atmosphere where loosing a ship is not the end of the world
  • Based in NPC null close to lowsec and highsec
  • Alliance discord server with corporation channel

What we are looking for:

• Anybody who wants to pvp in nullsec. Experience is gained by doing so the sooner join the better.
  • Omega pilots only
  • Active pilots with a good attitude and a sense of humor
  • Mature behaviour and respect for any opponent.
  • Team Players
  • Be on comms and communicate with your corp and alliance mates
  • Be self sufficient (we can help out with options of course)

How can you join:

• Contact our CEO (Mikhos) ingame or reply to this topic.

We are looking forward to welcome you into our corp!

Fly dangerous!

Mikhos

1 Like

Hey detcom,

If you are looking for a friendly corp with a mixture of all things you can look at Aviator Legislative Kontrol [-ALK-] - ISK aligned high-sec corporation

Our focus is on industry, but we are working on increasing our PvP capabilities and growing to a point where we can sustain a POS.

Either way, here is a free bump for you :slight_smile:

Regards,
Z.S.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, cant offer you much as an alpha. But if you go omega we got a lot of people with the patience and knowledge to sort you out.
Plus, youre gonna have tons of fun. Thats a promise.

We are a pvp nullsec corp with acces to a content wh. We are looking for team players with an emphasis on pvp. We would expect you to be omega not long after joining if you did decide to do so. We have a couple alpha ships you can use for the time being. Stop by and have a chat, we might be a good fit for you.

Hello Detcom,

I have messaged you in-game.

Hay bud we are a small and friendly null sec corp that’s fastly growing we are looking for new members.In our corp RL comes first that’s a big must and second we play the game to have fun and make isk we have a lot to offer for a small corp. We are looking for indy and pvp pilots we also have jobs going within our corp we are probably the only corp that will pay its members for the work they do as long as they work hard in the rolls you get paid. If your interest drop me message in game
🇬🇧 Titan A.i we need you

Check out Occulus Rifts!! We have a lot of fun with our small gang.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.