Currently skilled towards mining and hauling(charon pilot). wanting to find a great group of people in high sec to fly with and mine and haul with. and to learn other aspects of the game .
Hi bravosa d,
Corporation 1 would be glad to have you - as you can see we are a no fuss corp where you can do your own thing with as much or as little input from other members as you like! Have a chat with GM or myself if you’re interested
''I first started playing eve in 2003…had a loooooong break and more recently took it up again.
Unlike most other adverts you see on here, Corporation 1 is different. We don’t ‘do this’, ‘plan that’ or have a direction in where we want to go. And that’s a good thing especially for players who want to enjoy eve at their own pace and want the freedom to do what they want in a player community environment.
Whats even more exciting is that because we have no ‘modus operandi’ this is a great opportunity for you to be a part of something at the very beginning and build something unique in EVE…
The corporation has 1 member right now - me. I want to build a team that can have FUN.
So what are we looking for?
- Rule number 1. We truly believe RL comes first. If you don’t agree don’t apply.
- Any time zone although I am UK/EU TZ
- Mature players
- You don’t need discord or any other system to join, in game chat is perfectly acceptable. Chill!
- People who want to play eve but also want to feel and be part of something that grows from the very beginning
- Who knows where it will take us…
What can Corporation 1 offer right now?
- The chance to be part of something bigger, driven by the players with no bureaucracy and an open mind as to where we can go.
- Shares in the Corporation to every pilot, YOU grow with the Corporation and receive equal dividends. Spread the wealth mentality.
- A base in Domain, HQ and operations from Bittenshal 0.5 high sec space, 1 jump from low sec, 5 jumps from Amarr.
- Corp owned Athanor refinery with active moon mining in safe space
- 2 x Combat control towers in nearby low sec
- No active wars
- New ships/Skills etc, corporation funds, advice and help for new players
- Alphas and Omegas absolutely welcome, no ‘minimum skill point requirements’
- Have fun at your own pace with no pressure.
Something you might be interested in?
Sorry we don’t have any ‘recruitment staff’ or ‘leadership team’ so you can either mail me in-game for a discussion or apply direct at any of our offices or by searching ‘Corporation 1’ and clicking apply.
See you in Bittanshal
What sort of dick-tator am I?
“Dear god this has been a long time coming, I’ve been active in EVE for around 5 years. In that time I have been a lowsec pirate playing scrubby gate games and camping till the dreads drop. I have done hard time in nullsec, playing king of the hill and cloaky camping kids that 100% deserved it, 40% of the time. After nullsec burnt me to a crisp, I got lost in wormhole space and fell in love with the splash, Jspace is without a doubt the love of my life however I now find myself in lowsec once again. This time though I want to build my own community, I have spent a lot of my game time building and supporting the communities I have been lucky enough to be a part of and at long last, I want my own little crew of fruits, nuts and vegetables to unleash on the unsuspecting and uncloaked.”
- Omega - I would love to open my doors to alphas as well, however I don’t believe that non-faction warfare lowsec space is well suited for alphas, this requirement may change however, I do value the raw fearlessness that new bros have.
- USTZ - This is flexible, however i’m an Australian that works nightshift and that’s not going to change anytime soon, so USTZ is the best fit. I won’t discourage other TZs, however be aware that I cannot guarantee content, that’s in your court.
- PVP - I don’t care what you do for income, I have several side ventures myself that are of the care bear kind. However when you hear the words “I’ve tackled a…”, you will be expected to back up our tackler ASAP.
- 18+ - I’m not interested in edgelords who are edgelords for the edge. I want everyone to jell and to respect one another even if you don’t agree on everything others think or share. There are loose community guidelines that will be made clear, they are there to cultivate an open and enjoyable culture and community.
- Mic - This is a no-brainer, if you can’t communicate, you’re going to have a bad time. This means discord and TS, I literally never want to have to use mumble ever again.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.