Looking for PvP (New/Returning Player) UZTZ

Played years ago. Stopped playing and sold everything. Back with a new character and a desire to die gloriously in fire. Can’t really fly much but tackle but I am a pretty decent guy to have on comms and when I am on I’m looking for fights. Hite me up.

Red

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

You should check out MCAV if you are looking for a pvp corp that wants to take any fight we can. C5 MCAV is Recruiting all Skill levels

Hey bud pop on our discord we can talk

We are looking for pilots that want to have fun and enjoy the game with us. We have lots to do down in null were we live would love to chat with you. Here is our ad so you gave sone info on us hit us up

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a
recruitment officer.

Hi @Red_Aer0 ,

We may be a very good match for each other. :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Were also a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including PvP, which will suit your new needs :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 120 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

We are a sovnull pvp focused group that promotes a community atmosphere. Stop by for a chat.

You should check us out at Mcav. C5 MCAV is Recruiting all Skill levels

Dying gloriously? Sounds like a Crusade!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.