Returning Newish Player looking for Corps

First time posting so bear with me -

Hello! I am a returning player who is interested in getting back into the game. A long time ago (~ 1 year) I picked up this game with a friend and he gave me a bunch of assets and left me pretty well off. I really liked it but didn’t have time so I canceled my omega and moved on as you do. I would like to find a smaller corps that does PVP and can generally teach me how not to be a shitter, but still keep it chill. I used to do wormholing when I was super beginner but now I have a Jackdaw and don’t really know what to do with it. Any guidance would be appreciated!

P.S My friend told me such things are called small gang PVP corps? and that it’s not very active.

TLDR; noob wants to be in a cool kid club

Hello there we may have what you are looking for we are a very active corp in a very active alliance. We enjoy just about everything and have access to tons of content. From small gand pvp to large fleets to sov warfare and we also have all sides of indy covered as well. I have veteran pvper that love to show new bros the ropes

Here is a link to our kill board

And the Alliance kb look even better. So if you want to learn the ins and out and be part of a fun laid back group. Hit me up in game Kiradynna.

Look forward to hearing from you

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Come Join Tredecim. Recruitment ingame and lets have a talk

Hey man!

My corp is currently developing our PvP sector, and we have quite a few players with experience in everything from small-gang PvP, to BLOPS, to large-scale warfare . We also have opportunities for larger fleets through our coalition, and SRP (so you don’t break your bank when you join fleets). Most of us have trained newer players in the past as well, so we’d be comfortable working with you.

Feel free to send me a message ingame if you’d like to chat - we can see if we’d be a good fit for each other.

Thanks to this thread some of you have reached out and it took me no time at all to find a corps - thanks to all of you for the welcome back and I hope to see you out and about!

Cheers o7

1 Like

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey welcome back :slight_smile:

https://www.eveonline.com/article/community-spotlight-red-vs-blue
We are the Cool kids \o/ , Red and Blue together All time top killers of Eve Online

, As Red vs Blue, we have recently launched the RvB Flight Academy. Where our veteran pilots training new pilots into PVP.

You will be the protege of some of the best PVP pilots of New Eden … We have 12 years of history and legacy and part of the eve lore… you will be welcome into a very old and beautiful community … and this community will also finance your all learning process of PVP so when you are not in training fleets or classes or PVP practices you can just muffle around New Eden and figure out what you would like to do what you enjoy most to become self-sufficient. and we can answer your questions in that way too.

this is our Web Page.
https://rvbeve.com/rvb-flight-academy/
Take a look at our ethos and values too … Academy is non-toxic and light-hearted for provide perfect learning enviroment

You will not be given chance to become F1 monkey with us… We will give you all you need … And have a chance to figure out which way you enjoy flying most and suitable to your personality and skills and focus. But we expect you to learn fittings mechanics tactics piloting strategies groundly , learn how to build your own fits and take initiative … and we expect Descent Pilot Attitude.
You will given chance to do whatever you want you can thrive as solo or small gang pvp pilot or fleet … will fly when you want that you want .get in and out whenever you want… If you eager we can train you into become FC , And if you are very skilled and into competetive game play even you can become one of our tournamet pilot for the future … all up to you…

you cand find me ingame or join : "Red vs Blue Flight Academy " in-game channel or discord: https://discord.gg/5MEBwrhv

That gives you a chance to see us a bit closer talk to our academy cadets and graduates …
\o/

oh you find one :slight_smile: then good luck :slight_smile:

Just thought I’d say welcome back to EVE!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.