Returning Newbro looking for a home

Decked out to mine, but looking to pvp as well. US based but looking for active group.

Hey there I see your looking for a active corp that likes to have fun. We have a lot to offer ton of content and lots of vet players with experience to teach you. Here is our Corp ad with more info come check us out

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey man, depending on what you’re looking for we have a group that is willing to teach you and show you the ropes was about 45 years of experience insert the game just in leader ship. We have done just about everything you could think of in the game right now it can help guide you as to what route to take to accomplish your goals inside eve. You don’t have to join us call brother come to our discord to see if you were a good fit. Hit us up. https://discord.gg/NGP4kBfvk7

Tada o is recrewting pilots we offer ships ammo
Mining equipment 0.6 sector in elduff is were my office is also stion we operate out of was setup for me 13 years ago but issler dainze former ceo I ran this station office she ran others that I need to visit and clean up shop
Dm me a robbiewon
Ty

Hey Chilli, any any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region provides a great mix of PvP and PvE content with an abundance of mining and small-gang fleet engagements.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Sent you an in-game mail!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.