(Re-Vamping character to what is needed)30mil SP looking for corp

i have been playing since 2010 on and off. i just recebtly got back into the game and looking fkr a corp i can join. i have 30mil SP to my account and i plan to re-vamp my character when i find an active corp i feel i can work with and stay with. i do not want to waste my time on a corp that is not very active. i am looking for one that i can interact with and enjoy. i am able to adapt to different roles. so dont feel shy to ask me for a specific role (even if its boring, but needed). message here, Discord @ AkatokuChaos#5019, or eve @ AkatokuChaos. i look to hear from some of you guys for offers.

updated information

still looking for options vefore i decide

Come check us out. And chat with someone we have a laid back environment with people who like to chat and go have fun together. I’m gonna link you our ad so you can have some contact info. Thanks Rori

Rabid Care Bears is currently recruiting new members. We have a core group of members who have been around 10+ years. We are a laid back fun bunch that puts real life first. We all know people have families and jobs. We are looking for pilots of all areas. We live in a nice section of null with our alliance and we are surrounded by lots of blues. This makes it nice for our miners and ratters. We have access to many full leveled systems with ore anoms for our miners and combat sites for our cap/super ratters. We also have lots for our pvp pilots to do. We have a very active home defense fleet as well as access to many small and large pilot fleets. We are looking for like minded individuals to come fly with us and enjoy the game.

What we can offer:

-SRP

-very friendly helpful laid back community that allows you to enjoy the game as you please

-lots of access to null sec

-mining fleets with bonuses

-ore/salvage buy back program

• training fleets

-pvp roams large and small scale

-leveled systems for mining and ratting

• alliance jump freighter service

Requirements:

-discord and mumble for coms

We are excited to hear from you. Please contact me in game via evemail at Rorianis. I have regular access to this even when not it game so I will get back to you as soon as possible. You can also join the RCB Recruitment channel in game and speak to a

recruitment officer.

pm me on discord. would like to chat more ablut

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey man hit you up on disc and in game but if your looking of ran active PVP corp thats just fun to fly with Rusted and Rejuvenated is the place for you. We are currently living in Fade with the HYSTERIA. alliance and looking to grow are player base in both the EU and NA TZ. We have very active space with lots of PVP opportunities for both small gang and fleet combat. I have linked our recruitment post below but feel free to PM in game or message one of our recruitment officers through the “Trust in Rust” channel. Look forward to flying with you soon.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.