Returning player looking for a corp

After taking a few years break, I’m looking to get back into the game. Looking for a well-established corp around the Jita area to join. Would love to be able to get back into null sec as well at some point.

Likes: Mining (own a hulk and Orca), Industry (can build some capo ships and t2 stuff), mission running, exploration

dislikes: PvP (don’t mind defending what’s ours, but don’t ask me to go out ganking people)

Hi @WolfSinger_SilverShadow ,

We may be a very good match for each other, we are based very close to Amarr if you would consider that as a suitable alternative to Jita then read on because we tick a lot of your other boxes :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player too who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and whilst we are very relaxed about it a lot of people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Were also a very friendly bunch :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 6 months we started were up to over 120 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Nyel Blazon or Arlena Xingjue a shout.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We aren’t based near Jita, but can help you move to your new home should you decide to join! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Come talk to me I feel we have a lot we can offer you . Here is my high sec ad and we can talk about my null sec corp as well. Hope to here from you.

[quote=“WolfSinger_SilverShadow, post:1, topic:279307, full:true”]
After taking a few years break, I’m looking to get back into the game. Looking for a well-established corp around the Jita area to join. Would love to be able to get back into null sec as well at some point.

Likes: Mining (own a hulk and Orca), Industry (can build some capo ships and t2 stuff), mission running, exploration

dislikes: PvP (don’t mind defending what’s ours, but don’t ask me to go out ganking people)
[/quote]

We are a friendly young corp welcoming new members. If you are looking to rat or mine in high sec then look no further. We welcome you whether you are new or experienced. We have a sister null sec corp with experienced pilots who can assist with guidance. We share a comms with them.

We offer ore and salvage buy back. As well as an opportunity to move to null when you feel ready. We are active in both EU and US time zones.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please join the Rockafellas Recriutment channel in game or contact Silvana Stardust in game by evemail to chat about join our eve family.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.