Old timer looking for a corp

Hi All, as title says i am an old player returning to game from a break looking to get back into the game.

I am mainly looking for a Caldari High sec corp or a null sec indy corp. I do not care the size of the corp as i do like to help newer players once i can get back into it.

I have 134 million sps
mainly a mission runner
Uk time zone
I can use comms

Rl must come first.

Any questions please post here or pm me in game.

Thanks for looking at post.
Maddeb

:uk: Large Active Established Null sec Community - GoonSwarm Federation - Looking for miners - Ratters and PvP pilots - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Come and have a chat with us brother :slight_smile:

maddeb, welcome back, in game mail sent, pretty sure we have exactly what you are looking for with a lot of various content to choose from. Hope we here back.

Is Caldari space for HS / LS fixed?

Hi Flynn, yes it must be caldari high sec.

Many thanks
Maddeb

Hey friend! Burlinis with GUNS-R-US Toy Company here.

We are a Null Sov PvP/Indy Newbro-friendly Corp and we’d be happy to help you get back on your feet.

Come have a chat! Weapons of Mass Production

Welcome back and o7! WEF is a great group to fall in with, especially for returning players. We have a great mix of age and experience ranges, a ton of complex programs to interact with an join, a highly active leadership and engaged membership, and our social activity is through the roof.

Come check us out and chat a recruiter! War Eagle Fleet - Unlimited Null Life - GOONSWARM - Highly Active PvP-based Corp

bump da bump

and bump

so close bump

another bump Charlie Brown

o/ We are definitely a great fit. We are in a Null Sov holding alliance with direct access to HS. We do Indy and PVP at a high level as we are all mostly veterans! Join http://iq300.net/ to chat with us.

still a bump

nothing yet so having to bump.

I run a corp which is based 1 jita but we are PvP orientated so we a variety of PvP does this interest you?

Hi there m8.

We operate from pochven where you can easily enter/leave at any given moment and always near jita.

As a corp we are part of the morgue. And independent pvp group.

We offer an relaxed and simple game style and our main activity is in eu timezone.

For more info join our discord and talk to us

Cheers
Prim

Come check us out my friend

We are all about helping new bros :slight_smile: very active corp

Hi @maddeb

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

We have an onboarding department to help new and returning players lives a bit easier when they join and if people want it we do a fair bit of mentoring and hand holding to make sure people know the ropes as best they can.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

We are Recruiting.Pvpers/PvE/iNDUSTRY
In Game Chanel - Cartel.Pub
Discord: Imperium Cartel.
KB: Imperium Cartel. | Corporation | zKillboard

✪ Member of The Imperium
✪ SEAT & Auth Are Must For All Toons
✪ We are a vet corp 5mil SP must
✪ Null Sec
✪ PVP/Industry/Ratting
✪ EU/US/AU Time Zones
Invidia Gloriae Comes - DOTLAN :: EveMaps