Old timer looking for a corp

REPZ hello we are a indy corp located out in scalding pass. and we do understand rl comes first. join our discord and chat to see if we are a fit for you

Hey there! If you are looking for a corp that allows you to experience all that eve has to offer look no further, with the nature of our alliance and the logistics at your fingertips, you will be able to live out your nullsec indy fantasies and build whatever you want purely limited by your own finances <3 - give us a look!

Hello, I have recently returned as well and am just starting to rebuild the corp. I am looking for some experienced players willing to share knowledge and help us build. I have recently joined Invidia Gloriae Comes alliance and moved into Period Basis to build as null indy. If this is something your interested in helping with contact Pablo Jung or Doc Boden in game or hop in discord and lets chat.

We are a small corp out in scalding pass under the Valkyrie alliance. We mainly do industry with pvp on the side. Being in the alliance gives us access to moon mining/ratting space/industry structures. Fleets can range from massive all hands on deck to chill small gang roams. We tend to do some small gang roams ourselves on weekends or when we get bored.

You are very much “free” to do your own thing out here. Only requirement is to assist with CTA pings if you are able. Real life comes first always so no one will yell at you for missing one.

come join our discord to chat and see if we are fit for you REPZ

Join up now and get ahead quickly FREGE is now recruiting 17yr EVE community Opens Recruitment. Be a part of EVE history. FREGE was featured in EON Magazine 1st edition - #3 by bodycollecter

Hey bro let talk sound like we find a great place for tou within our corp. I sent you a in game msg hit me up.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.