Returning 130mill SP

Looking for a new corp. Took a year and abit off and just starting to look into this again. Only reason I didnt link my main with this is honestly I dont know if I will come back. The goal is to find a group thats wanting to stick around high sec do some basic mining or abyssal sites and every once in awhile take a ship out for pvp, but keep it fun and chill. I will be checking this forum post and also any in game mail, past that point I have no issues giving the api stuff from my main.

Just as an update 11-11-21 , still looking for a new group to enjoy the game with.

US Timezone
Mining Boosts
Refining
Freighter
Jump Freighter
FC -small-large
PVP combat logi-dps

Greetings . We check all stuff there except we are a nullsec corp, and very chilled out. If y ever consider going nullsec plz look at us

Well thanks for the offer, I want to try and help out a smaller corp thats just trying to grow currently in high sec. But if things change ill reach out and let you know. Thanks again.

heya
our alliance recruiter has contacted you Dorfsorc representing IRC one of the oldest alliances in the game. when you take a break, we are still here when you come back. welcome back

We would like to have a chat with you

Give us a go you sound like or kind of ppl.

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS and null)
Nullsec ratting and indy
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome (US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel The Order Recruitment

Smaller corporation currently looking for new people, stuck in high sec currently, one of our newbies just got ganked so attempting to teach him how to come back. Would love to hear from you!

plz join our discord and have a talk whit one of the diplo’s

we have

• Hi sec
  • Low sec pvp
  • Wh
  • Nullsec
  • And enuf options to grow for new and old a like
    We also have a JF surves for alliance and for normal hauling for a fair price

If you have anny questions plz dorp bij on the discord

Greetings and salutations Evilsummit

Yo m8, well what about helping the Police Force out? we still in small gang size, always help those in need and do mix of PVE and PVP.

we can defenitely use some help helping the newbros in the US timezone… Here have a look at the advert. And yes , we base out from highsec main tradehub.

Thank you for the reply, but I dont have an interest being a police officer. Thanks all the same though

1 Like

Hoping to find a corp thats still growing not one thats already established in null thanks though.

Still looking please keep in mind that I’m going to remain in HS

Would you be open to moving into a C2 wormhole corp with a hsec static? We have a lot of people who came back from hiatus and stick around because of our group. We are a startup corp with a healthy base. We also got a lot of Indy guys (Our head of Indy would love you by the sounds of it lol) and most of our miners use the Hsec static we have to mine out of it and warp back home to drop stuff off. Then they make stuff out of it or haul it to Jita when we get a good Jita connection or roll for one.

Let me know if you’re interested, here’s our discord if you want to chat more: [ZOLDS] Zoldyck Solutions

We are also always RL first based and only USTZ

Hi Minzer Uitra

if you can consider a small 100% indepedent pvp corp please make sure to check our website www.mortisangelus.com or read out corp recruitment below where you can read about who we are and what we are up to

cheers
prim

Lest see if we match

Still looking again just a reminder im only currently looking into High sec options because of work and so on.

Hi there m8

I know you want a chill environment and it cant get more chill than we already are.

We are 100% independent and our decisions are our own.

If you want to know more just have a look at our rev post below

Cheers
Prim

Still looking for a corp, also again I do not wish to go to null, wh, or low … I’d like to find a decent corp and eventually work towards a goal.

This guy is starting a corp from ground 0 in HS . If you wanna take a look

hope we can have a lil chat