Returning 62ml Pilot

Mixed PVP/Indy. Looking for a bit of all the above. Mainly Aust time zone but am on all sorts of hours.

hello how u doing

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. We are currently based in high-sec, but migration into lowsec of Amamake and then eventual sov null is on the books with our alliance. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello Reese, any interest in checking out Pochven? We’d love to have you join us and help build up this new area of space.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in EVE. Pochven has unique gameplay and mechanics, found nowhere else in New Eden, and functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Build up your industry and set yourself up on the path to self sufficiency or turn a profit selling to the local residents
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey Reese,
If u want some null adventures in AU tz i can recommend the watchmen. They are a fun bunch of dudes with alot of time.
U can join their discord thru here (im not a recruiter for them but i know some of em and they are good ppl)
http://keepstar.crypta.tech/

1 Like

Always recruiting good blokes like you fella 🇬🇧 Extremely Active Corporation , Established NullSec Community, I-FED - TEST - Early EU time zone

1 Like

Hello, check us out :slight_smile:

If you’re interested in a tight-knit group doing a lot of asymmetric stuff, as well as being a Crusader for Civilization, check us out.

Come join our discord have a chat! Discord

Hello Reese Erchault

We are mostly EU/US but I thought I would extend an invite anyway.

Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null sec’s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • Piracy
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big “You are a number” corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

What are we looking for:

• People that want to PVP
  • People that want to learn how to PVP
  • People that are not scared of PVP
  • People that will take advice
  • People that don’t mind flying smaller ships while they learn.
  • People that have coms and are on coms when online
  • People that want to just have fun while in a group with great people
  • People that can leave their Homophobic, Religious and Ethnic issues out of a corp. We just don’t have time for this type of person and will be removed very quickly.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/w3V33u5taH

If you are interested then come say hello.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.