Returning player 22M SP

Hello there,

Old dude here returning to eve after many years away looking for an easy going helpful corp.
I am only really interested in combat based pve stuff at the moment and need some patient folks willing to hold my hand and show me around :smiley: .

UK time zone after 6pm
22 million skillpoints

Hi G Man

Welcome back! We find many returning to Eve choose to do so in Red versus Blue.

Our time zone aligns perfectly with yours. Whilst our focus is on fun PvP many of our members have alts (and mains) that mine, mission, explore etc so our channels provide access to a wealth of experience.

I do hope you find a home that suits you soon - whether with us or some other - and that you have a great day.

Public Channel: R-V-B
Public Help Chat: Red vs Blue Flight Academy
Flight Academy: https://rvbeve.com/rvb-flight-academy/
Discord:
[https://discord.gg/tbn2HyJ ]

Hey G Man,

Welcome back to the game! Im sure things will have changed a bit since you were here last and we over here at Silver Sun would love to have you in our corp to introduce you to everything and just have a good time together! Theres no commitment necessary, you join in with as much or as little as youd like, would be great to talk more if youd like to message me in game. :slight_smile:
Hope to talk soon

Hi G MAN, any interest in checking out life in Pochven?

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. We’ve got an industrial corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high-sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello G Man
We are a Wormhole Corporation living inside of a Class 2 wormhole with high sec and c4 statics. We do everything for fighting other people and fighting npc’s. if your interested reach out to me at Riehl Trouble (In game name name) or join our discord server https://discord.gg/GVqBc7s3Bs .

Thank you for reading, i hope to hear from you soon

Heya G Man,

I’ve played since 2019 ish and do my fair share of PvE and in Pochven so patience is a virtue over here hah. Am UK time based also 6pm+ since work is a thing so if you ever feel like doing something refreshing PvE wise Kybernaughts Corp in Pochven region (new added space 2020) we’re willing to offer a hand =D

PvE here is interesting as you see some pretty slick battles between Triglavians, Edencom, Sleepers, Rogue Drones & Drifters, and Yes that means soemtimes you warp into a threeway fight! Is cool stuff =) Something out of the norm, refreshing and not quite the F1 spam when there’s ever changing threats.

Let us know fi you’re interested =) Fly safe o7

Pochven Space Shinanigans :slight_smile:

Hello G Man

If you would like to join a small WH corp, please contact me.
We are a mature Group with alot of patience. In WH there is PVE but we cant rule out PVP.
We do also some small pvp roams.
If you are interested, send me a message here or in game

Minds of murderers is recruiting for pvp-pve we will help and guide you back on track. join our ingame channel murders pub that will give you access to our discord and ways to talk with us :slight_smile:

Hey there, fellow old dudes: checking in!

Take a look at our recruitment thread:
[TPOSE] StratsCo :scorpion: Come shoot pixels with other adults as we balance work, life, and galactic domination

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us disrupting nullsec routes, fleet up for small gang warfare and claim the rewards (500-1000m/h) of being a Guristas…

• Voice / Good attitude required.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello G Man

Not sure if you still looking but I run a UK / EU Pirate corp.

Here is our advert.

Come say hello in our discord if you want to find out more.

Thank You
Eric Shang

Proud Memeber of Requiem Eternal

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey buddy, we have a very active EU/US corp in nullsec with a space community feel. We have people for nearly any Eve career so come check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.