Looking for a new corp

I’ve been running with a small Corp for a while. Although they are friendly and experienced mostly they just mine at moons in HS and maybe do some combat sites.

I’m a reasonably experienced player pvp aside and I’ve been exploring eve mostly on my own, delved in wh, gas, relic and data sites and pve agent stuff

I’m looking for a reasonable Corp with pilots to run missions with and explore new eden.

I also gotta mention that I’m not a consistent player and come to eve on and off depending on work and/or new game releases.

Best
Kust

1 Like

We are always intrested in chatting with players like you , come have a chat with us

Hi there, any any interest in checking out Pochven? This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, and research only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friends

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hello, We are the knights of Ni! if you wana get to know us feel free to talk to us on discord, get to know us and decide for yourself, we are out and nul and operate with the purpose of allowing out players to enjoy the game the way they want to. https://discord.gg/SFUAWjf come say hi!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We have an industrial/exploration-focused corp, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” currently based in high sec Minmatar space that would be perfect for ya. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi Kust,

Are you looking to merge your corp or just move yourself? Also what time zone are you?

I’m looking ro move myself, timezone I’m +1 utc, Bern

What are your thoughts on living in 0.0?

Hi Kust
Perhaps we may be able to help you in your exploration of New Eden. We are Stratotech Industries. A relaxed, mature Industrial based Corp based in Etherium Reach and part of Intrepid Crossings Alliance.
We are predominantly EU tz with some US members and the Alliance is essentially 24hr online due to different Corps having different tz members.
You are very welcome to speak to us on Discord/Teamspeak, through our recruitment channel “Stratotech Recruitment” or simply mail should you wish to know more about us.
We aim to help new or returning players along with those that are simply lost in the vastness of New Eden and are looking for a direction.
We work together as a Corp toward large projects and aid each other in reaching individual goals along with supporting the Alliance in fleet operations should members wish to take part.
There are no mandatory fleets or CTA’s in Stratotech and members play at their own discretion. A number of members are away from game currently dealing with RL matters and we completely understand. Their spaces are held open for them indefinitely.
We mine, build, rat, explore and PvP in a relaxed, lighthearted manner and care little for zkills etc.
If any of this does interest you then please do get in touch.
Thank you for time.
Fyr Cassell
Stratotech Industries

Hey Kust
Maybe we are a good fit for u.
We are mainly EU duders living in the null sec region of deklein.
We have all sort of activities u can participate into all at your own will.
We have some nice systems where u can do ur own thing or if u want to have some corp fun we are always upto some shenanigans or mischief :wink:.
Ill add our recruitment add so u can take a looksie if we would fit ur needs.
Also we have some german players in the corp
And alot in the alliance.

Discord link is in the add.
U can always come and say hi

Myndbender_Labs is exploration mining Corp it’s a small Corp and I do some mission running on my own and would welcome anyone willing to run missions and clear relic and data sites. I am getting into industry very shortly I’ve been gathering moon mining gear and I am almost ready to anchor stuff and get going casual players are more than welcome not everyone’s schedule is exclusive to playing eve online.

i shot you a mail in game! We should chat!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.