New player LF PvP/PvE Corp

Hello!

So I’m thinking about dropping my old mmo for eve a little more seriously, have had omega for a couple of months now and been doing my own research for skilling and what not.

I’ve really been enjoying it so far but basically just focused on mining and a few missions here and there but never traveled to null or wormholes. Hopefully looking for a corporation that can help show me a bit more of the game than sitting around asteroid belts in high sec.

Currently sitting around 13.5 million sp, and always willing to listen to feedback and advice.
Time zone is Pacific Time.

Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Hey!
We’re Noir. and we do mercenary work.
This means we go all around New Eden and face all kinds of challenges!
We have some very experienced pilots and you’re guaranteed to learn a lot
regardless of your skill level. So long as you’re willing to learn, we’ll provide!

Why don’t you join our discord and talk with us about it?
Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/GQnf8AB

Hey VictorBrown. We are a c4 type wormhole corp (new one). If you are searching for something fresh and a place where you can learn how to fight and improve in general, well then i would be more then just happy on having a talk with you over our discord

Discord

Join the Interstellar Central Technologies Discord Server!

Check out the Interstellar Central Technologies community on Discord - hang out with 57 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.

zkillboard.com

Interstellar Central Technologies | Corporation

Interstellar Central Technologies: 522 ships destroyed and 321 ships lost.

Anyways i hope you will consider on having a talk with us. If not well then i wish you the best of luck in your future endevours.
Fly safe o7

Hello come take a look at stranger danger we are a c5 wormhole corp if your interested in small gang pvp and the loverly isk making opportunity of wormhole space come to chat to us find out details in the following forum post [EU/US] Stranger Danger your entry into c5 Space

Come have a chat with us mate , no drama , just fun :slight_smile:

Still looking now at 15.6 million sp.

feel free to message me through discord also :slightly_smiling_face:
mocha#8170

Hi Victor, welcome to New Eden! Any interest in making the move out to Pochven? EVE’s newest null-security region. If you want to experience new content there is no place greener.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game. This region functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Establish yourself in a new region of space
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare
ム Training - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

@VictorBrown

I would love to have a conversation with you in game or via VoIP to see if we are what you are looking for. From your post it would suggest that we would be a great fit and certainly not a waste of your time to have a conversation .

Find me in game or our recruitment channel FAYN.Recruits

Still looking,
19.8 million skill points

Join UNKSO

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re very new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

We are intrested in you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.