64 mil sp combat pilot Returning after 10 year break

HI

I have a 64 mil sp fighter char looking for a new home in 0.0. or low sec.

I have a job, wife and kids now, so EVE is not priority no.1.

I can fly caps

I want to both PVP and PVE

My skills are rusty and im not up to snuff on 2020 stuff.

If you speak danish I will be happy, but it is not a must. (any danes left in the game, say hi! )

We are a bunch of old players that came back about a year ago, all high sp and very relaxed, UK based corp but alliance has players from all around the world =). Sent ya a mail ingame!

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. It’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout in case this catches your interest. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hey hit me up in game if you looking for some real pvp =) [EU/USTZ] Know-Nothings - PvP Corp looking for Members!

Hey!

Take a look at us at Into Oblivion. [0BLVN]

We’re a young corp, situated in a large null alliance that was founded on the premice of doing stupid stuff cos stupid stuff is fun.

We can offer you the following things:
★Small gang PvP (The Corp is run by current null block FC’s)
★Big Block Pvp
★3 Regions of space to make isk from
★Alliance industry structures
★Firendly community
★Moons to mine

If you’re interested come find us ingame in 0BLVN Public, our public channel.

we also have myself as a norwegian and two swedes (one american swede) hope to see you around

funnytnt minsenis
0BLVN Recruiter

Hey there Belsazzar! (Eller som vi siger på dansk, Hej!)

I represent The Meridian, a corporation in the Triumvirate alliance - we live out of Cloud Ring, sovnull!
we are mainly PvP focused, but we have access to great ratting, and R64 moon mining and the likes!

we are a RL comes first corporation - most of us are married and have Kids :slight_smile:

i hope you will consider us, im gonna link you our recruitment post - Og så håber jeg vi kan snakkes ved!

Hi Belsazzar

I’m currently recruiting for Miners Legion, a founding member of Already Replaced Alliance. Were looking for people like you who don’t want to just sit around. We have a strong Mining Based

Check us out and hopefully we will hear from you

Hey Belsazzar,

We’re a small but growing EU corp living in 0.0 and we have a fellow viking in the corp! It likes to sing and cook a lot so I’m sure you’d make friends haha.

We’re tailored for the casual eve player with a busy real life, in other words no compulsory fleets you have to be on 6 times a month etc. We try to do a mix of things in eve both PVP and PVE, much easier to explain on comms. If you fancy a chat hop onto our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/AdVjkxar

Hi @Belsazzar ,

We may be a very good match for each other! :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

RL comes first is our No.1 rule!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 9 months we started were up to over 140 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec. fighting the blue donut from all angles - contracted by the Guristas Pirates.

• ESS Thefts
  • Gatecamping
  • Roaming
  • Guristas LP

In response to the massacre of poor Pith pilots all across New Eden - we’ve taken up arms to help Guristas Pirates take revenge on all those who farm their pilots for a quick CONCORD payout.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join our cause.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me, join our discord or simply pay us a visit!!!

@Belsazzar

hey there

sounds interessting to me

please have a look into this:

maybe you contact me ingame

JuuR

In case you haven’t found a home yet.

Hello Belsazzar, any any interest in checking out Pochven? The rust will come off quick out here!

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and the richest ores in the game found only in this single region of space
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.