Returning player seeking null sec home

howdy
Im an old guy returning to the game, started playing in 04. Im looking for a place to call home where i can make some isk and blow ■■■■ up when i feel like it. Im 41 with two kids so they dictate my play time.
Ive done allmost everything in the game from low sec gate camps to massive null sec blobs and all in between.
I will be bringing a main with 142 mill SP mostly in pvp maxxed capital skills and two alts with 82 and 85 mill SP, one alot in refining and production and the other in pvp.
Lemme know if you have any questions.
Cheers

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. It’s not quite what you’re asking for, but I figured I’d give ya a shout. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

hey NAFkaffe!

We are a bunch of RL comes first PvP players, in a corp called The Meridian - we are part of the Triumvirate alliance, based out of Cloud Ring.
We are EUTZ based primarily, but we are also recruiting more US players - we have OPS to join every day, and oppertunities for both ratting and R64 moon mining.
We are mature players, most of us are married, have kids or both!
If you think we sound like a good fit, feel free to have a look at our recruitment thread, where you will find our discord info aswell.

Fly safe - Kazhi o7

Hey NAFkaffe

I am a from a Corp called Mischief Maruaders we are relatively new and are looking to expand our member list with new and old players, you can look us up via in-game or Mischief Marauders ✪ Null Corp ✪ Recruiting PvP/PvE/Indy
most of our members have family and pre comitments so we understand if you cant get on for extended periods of time.
hope to hear a reply from you in the future.

John Vermillion

Hey NAF,

Us old timers need to stick together! I started in 2004 too, back in the glory days haha. I run a small but growing corporation that lives in a great area of 0.0. Plenty of opportunities to make isk and have fun with pvp. We try and keep the corp a relaxed atmosphere to play in, by that I mean no mandatory number of CTAs a month or compulsory 3am alarm clock ops etc.

The corp is built on a foundation of friends that have been playing together for approx 8 years. The whole corp is built on enabling our members to have fun while respecting personal lives.

Would love to have a chat so if we’re of interest to you pop on our discord and say hi - https://discord.gg/nt3SrVQ5

Hey @NAFkaffe

How are you? Welcome back to eve!

We’re The Dark Vanguard - a group of like minded, mature EU PVPers. We live in null sec and actively look to be on the frontline of most conflicts but also maintain a solid home for ISK making.

We’re looking for similar people to join our community where we like to play the game for fun but understand that RL comes first!

Drop by for a chat: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep nullsec. fighting the blue donut from all angles - contracted by the Guristas Pirates.

• ESS Thefts
  • Gatecamping
  • Roaming
  • Guristas LP

In response to the massacre of poor Pith pilots all across New Eden - we’ve taken up arms to help Guristas Pirates take revenge on all those who farm their pilots for a quick CONCORD payout.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join our cause.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me, join our discord or simply pay us a visit!

Hey buddy. If you’re still after a home with other older beans, Brittas are recruiting all kinds of pilots to fill our ranks and be part of our ever growing social network. Mainly comprised of U.K. players and a mix of some Eu players too, were focussing on building that tz. Other time zones are also welcome. Feel free to come and have a chat. We don’t bite and are a friendly group

What we offer:

• Small Gang PvP
  • Fleet PvP
  • Space to krab in
  • Fun social gaming atmosphere
  • Cap drops

What we are looking for:

• Working Mic
  • English speaking
  • Friendly Personality
  • Activity

Hop into our discord https://discord.gg/swnFMGC for a chat.

Shim o7

hey @NAFkaffe

look at this please:

JuuR

Hey man it sounds like you’d fit right in with us. We currently live in pure blind and are looking for players just like you. Feel free to reach out to me in game or through our recruitment channel “Trust in Rust”. The only information I didn’t really get from you is what TZ your in so just be warned we are primarily US TZ with a growing group of EU TZ players.

1 Like

welcoem back if you have time lets have a chat.

Check out Spooks on Pings within 7 Sins Alliance.
Ingame channel: 7Sins Pub
Teamspeak for comms
lots of activity in Eu/ US tz’s
NS based atm
Bring on the fleets.
SRA

Let me know if you haven’t found a home yet!

Salty? Love a laid back environment? Love getting suicide ganked? Hate getting robbed? Salty With a Chance of Capitals may be for you! We are a laid back group who is looking for new members! New or old to the game, we might just have the right level of salt for you! Best thing, no forum requirements. Just be active and use DISCORD. 18+ Drop by our Discord or PM if interested! If you don’t get it, you DON’T GET IT! https://discord.gg/fgvAAdt

images (3)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.