Old Character (and player) returning to the game

Hi

I’m looking for a corp to join to help me get back into the game.
To start with I’d like to only look at PVE but with an eye towards PvP later.

EU player and I’ll likely be very active if the game grabs me like it did years ago.

Hey Phen,

Would love to chat with you ingame. We’re a close knit EU corp set up in the Drone Lands. More than happy for you to PVE to your heart’s content as you rebuild in eve. We have good logistics to help you move and the market here is really well populated for all your needs. Once you’re ready you’re more than welcome to join in on corp and alliance pvp ops etc.

Drop me a mail/convo ingame or pop on our discord - https://discord.gg/mdmhN9N3rz
if you wanted to chat more.

Thanks man.

I’ll jump on the discord tonight or tomorrow :+1:

Anyone I should ask for?

Just myself or Daza, look forward to chatting to you :slight_smile:

Hi mate!

Firstly, welcome back!

Sounds like we could be a great fit for you (nullsec, plenty of PVE opportunity, lots of PVP opportunity throughout the day, welcome to new members and long-time returners).

Can you jump on our discord for a chat? https://discord.com/invite/jq69HSj

Hey! I recently started a lore-based corporation, but we’re new and still working to recruit members. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hello Phen, any interest in living in Pochven? My corporation is looking for players who are interested in trying something new and helping to build up this new region.

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in EVE. Pochven has unique gameplay and mechanics, found nowhere else in New Eden, and functions like a series of interconnected wormhole systems independent from the rest of New Eden, apart from filaments and wormhole connections.

What we offer:
ム Industry - Build up your industry and set yourself up on the path to self sufficiency or turn a profit selling to the local residents
ム Logistics - Transport into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
ム Mining - Mine unique and profitable ores and ice found only in Pochven
ム PvE - Battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM
ム PvP - Fight solo or in small-gang warfare with a focus on T3 Covert Ops and Stealth Bombers
ム Standing - Learn how to live, operate, and thrive in this new Region

[Stribog](https://forums.eve online.com/t/sks3-stribog-kybernaut-subclade-is-recruiting-glorification-awaits-in-the-fields-of-pochven/274323) is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

We have established ourselves as the largest, most organized, and most industrially developed pro-Trigalvian alliance in Pochven and, over the course of the invasion, we have built up a great community with a number of experienced FCs and dedicated players. We are always looking for like-minded players who are interested in experiencing new content and creating something new.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Think we missed you last night while we were on a roam. I’m around all day today so just shout on discord or ingame when you’re on.

Ok.
I did join the discord.

We are EU/UK tz, come jump on discord :slight_smile: Discord

Hi @PhenScarrious ,

We may be a very good match for each other, as a corp we are based in high sec so good for returning players finding their feet :slight_smile: .

I too am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, which will suit your new needs :slight_smile:

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 8 months we started were up to over 130 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

Maybe this is for you?

Hello PhenScarrious

We are mostly EU/US.

Spudden Impact is a new PVP focused corporation of old friends. We are currently in the process of building our numbers up and pushing into low sec to remove the current residents living in there and if you want to get in at the ground floor with something new, then we are the place for you.

We are not part of any big null block and never will be. We want to focus on carving out our own space for our members in low sec and then into a very specific null pocket connected to that low sec. With us having 2 null sec’s near us it means we always have content on our doorstep.

What we will be focusing on:

• Gate camps (Low/Null)
  • High sec ganking (Miners and Mission runners)
  • Blops and Stealth Bomber fleets
  • Small Gang PVP
  • ESS Fleets (Stealing Isk)
  • Solo PVP
  • High sec Wardecs near our HQ.
  • Piracy
  • We are a family and not just a corporation.

What we can offer you:

Some of us have been flying together for nearly 3 years now and so a really friendly and tight-knit group of people that want to grow. Everyone is a key player in the group and will help each other. If you are tired of the big “You are a number” corporations or null-sec alliances then this is the right place for you. We are a Real Life comes first place and understand that EVE players have kids and families. No fleet is ever mandatory however being on coms are when online.

We use discord for our out of game chat, planning and coms. We also use TS (TeamSpeak) with some of our friends in and around the area for if there is a big fleet required.

We are not elite PVP, We are not the worst at it. We simply strive to constantly improve and hope you can come and help us do so.

What are we looking for:

• People that want to PVP
  • People that want to learn how to PVP
  • People that are not scared of PVP
  • People that will take advice
  • People that don’t mind flying smaller ships while they learn.
  • People that have coms and are on coms when online
  • People that want to just have fun while in a group with great people
  • People that can leave their Homophobic, Religious and Ethnic issues out of a corp. We just don’t have time for this type of person and will be removed very quickly.

The public in-game channel: -MASH-
Discord is: https://discord.gg/w3V33u5taH

If you are interested then come say hello.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.