~Looking for a new corp my Résumé~ CLOSED

I AM STARTING TO REACH OUT TO CORPERATIONS not accepting anymore new names

Hello I am Madlightning I’ll tell you alittle about me

I have been playing eve for roughly 13-14 years
I am looking for a corp does not have to be a big group but has the drive to be active

I am looking for a corporation In known space Sorry no wh corps at this time (:wink:) maybe that might change

89 mill sp

I have some experience flying super carriers
And capitals

Lvl 5 battleship with every faction

I have no problem with joining a new corporation with newbros.
I can run lvl 4 missions. With amarr Caldari and minmtar

Right now I have a preference for high sec or low sec due to RL but anything is possible
I have experience living in low sec, highest and null sec and extensive experience training new players

If you are a role play corporation and and willing to take an Caldari battleship pilot

Ps sorry for the phone post

Edit if you do not want to post publicly. Feel free to send me a message

Edit: I might join with a long time friend

Hi there Madligtning,

If you can consider a True independent pvp corp operating out of npc null (venal) please keep reading.

We are part of our own alliance called The morgue. and our only goal is to keep our gameplay as simple as possible and just have fun.

As a corp/alliance we don’t want to get involved in any shape or form in any block sov warfare and have as many targets as possible.

We are very laidback and don’t have any type of requirement to either joining or to participate.

For more info just check out our website, www.mortisangelus.com there you will find more info and also find our discord details if you want to talk with us.

Best of luck finding a new home

/prim

1 Like

Come join us

Are you tired of null politics? Do you wanna fly with a group of non toxic people? Wanna enjoy the game not live it?
Join us at The Order of Omerta …

We are The Order of Omerta and we are mostly a mining/indy corp. But we also enjoy missions,abyssals, wh exploration and more. We are looking for veteran, returning and newer players alike to join our various fleets and help us build this Corp.

We are small but were trying to find chill folks to who like to hang out with like-minded people while shooting the ■■■■ on coms. (discord)

What we offer:
Buyback programs
Engineering structures
Mining boosts
Mission running fleets
Nearly maxed out reprocessing
Moon mining (HS and null)
Nullsec ratting and indy
PvP roams and filament fleets
WH mining and exploration
Relaxed attitude
All time zones are welcome US and EU are our strongest)

What we Want:
Mic for coms
Esi check
Newbros must have finished tutorials
Active for at least once a week (in eve online)
Bonus points if you like to pvp and don’t mind helping newbros out.
Relaxed attitude (it’s a game not a lifestyle)
Open mind (if you can’t handle people who are different or opinions that don’t match yours then don’t apply)

Future plans:
Upgrade pvp capabilities
Lowsec presence
Stronger industry supply chain (reactions/Gas huffing/mass production)
Wormhole presence

We are trying to build a great community and welcome others to join and help us create a great corp and alliance.

Come say hi and we will be happy to answer any question.
Discord The Order of Omerta
In game channel Omerta Recruitment

1 Like

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/join-the-imperial-fleet-and-fight-for-the-empire/195525/1We would be interested in speaking with you

hey we could use your experience…definitely got the drive to be active and grow

1 Like

Whom do you fly with?

what TZ do you play?

I bounce around. My days of work I play AU. On my. Days off I play Mainly UK/US

When I get injured at work I play every timezone

Agents of Anarchy

Check us out! We might be a good fit for you. Primarily live in Low-sec, 6 jumps from Amarr so easy market access.

1 Like

hello there good sir.
I am the recruiter for the micro corp Blackout Brigade, and to keep our corp filosophy intact, we recruit very selectively, and you stood out to us.

we are part of the allaince AARP. who are also a small alliance, where everyone knows eachother, but we achieve great things. currently for the time being we are in a temp home in highsec, until we as an alliance can move back to nullsec.

we as a corp are mostly focussed around pvp and industry. Home defence is seen as obligation,

we offer an awesome community, and soon space to crab in. the only thing we ask in return are participation in home defence, and to be on comms with the this beast of a community.

We hope to hear from you.

xarayac quiffin
Recruiter Blackout Brigade

1 Like

Again I want to be clear I am reading through and making notes regardless of your corporation size I would still consider 5 people or 5000 people

hey mate, I used to live in high/low and didnt honestly believe what people said about null sec being the main part of the game, i got close to quitting and was bouncing around corps then a took a chance and joined my currenrt alliance, we get that RL always come first and we have all the content you could want and its all entirely optional. Come check us out at - start [WR0NG Alliance Wiki] and see our advert here Free top quality call girls, bags of coke and bouncy castles await within

Greetings and salutations

Me and my corp mates are living in nullsec now we are just a small corp in the game but we are a funny bunch of flap outs that are more intrested in having funn that anny thing els

now my corp might no be big and may not have evry thing that these guys do

but we are one of a kind

We can use ure skill set and a good sens of humor is alway welcome

Hope to see you on discord

Greetings evilsummit

hey hey, i hope you guys find what you want but i have a alterative suggestion - you bring your corp into our alliance. It would depend on numbers and if we are a suit for you but i hope we can be. Come check us out at - start [WR0NG Alliance Wiki] and see our advert here Free top quality call girls, bags of coke and bouncy castles await within - if you wanna know more lets have a chat on discord

If you wanne talk take a leap of fate and talk to me on my turf remamber you want me

Not the ather way around :wink:

O7 fly save

well bro theres always multiple ways to look at things and i respect that. to start with we have - your corp Lactose Industries | Corporation | zKillboard verus mine Wormhole Sterilization Crew | Corporation | zKillboard as you can see you guys might need us more than we need you. But hey, i love individuality and those that choose their own path. if you want to be part of something growing, bigger and with endless amounts of content you come to me for a chat :slight_smile:

I am going through these will be Reaching out bear with me I am planning to take 2 weeks to Make a decision

I,m not the one trying te recruite a corp to leave his own alliance and join you
End then showing addituut where i was fist like oke i like this ;he hase bals
i,m now like ; to bad he is not on my discord cose words here are always different then the words spoken whit intent

Also z killbord is not eve :grin:

Can you mail me in game when you get the chance