Looking for a new Home

Hello guys,
I’m a 91Mil SP pilot with a couple of alts, and I’m looking for a new home. I’m a french player (so EUTZ)
I’m looking for a PVP corporation, drama free.
Feel free to ask some questions if you want, I’m looking foward to have your propositions.
Dean Dewitt

1 Like

You seem like a perfect fit for us! You can always come hang out with us!
This our forum post Running with Wolves (Triumvirate) ***Recruitment OPEN***

Feel free to mail or our preferred way of contact is discord http://discord.gg/Gk79xWU

Hi @Dean_Dewitt

We are The Dark Vanguard - EUTZ PvP Corp and part of Triumvirate. We look for aggressive content and have multiple fleets a day including some Corp small gang.

Come for a chat: https://discord.gg/cj5eKjE

Rakkin

Hey mate o/

Join in game channel ‘’ Helgaswhorehouse ‘’ . We can answer your questions there.

See you around o7

Eutz

Sent you a in game mail

Celtic Anarhcy may be of interest. Have a look at the description in our recruitment thread:
Recruitment Thread

Shoot me a message in game if you want to have a chat.

[SCARY WORMHOLE PEOPLE]

TDSIN is one of oldest and biggest PVP corps in WH Space, we live out of a C5-C5 WH which gives us all content we need.
Hunting and clashing with other wormholers Constantly!

• We offer a fantastic community.
  • Massive fleet activity
  • Ship SRP
  • Exciting OPS
  • Farmhole empire
  • Dedicated training team
  • IRL meetups.
  • Discord/TS

Come check us out in.
TDSIN Recruitment ingame

Regards
Furu Bonehead
TDSIN Recruitment

Hey dude check us out at Knights of the Posing Meat [FETID] is recruiting again!

feel free to hit me up ingame and join our public hope to hear from you soon o7

Hi @Dean_Dewitt

I’m going to message you in game, but here’d Kenshin’s recruitment details.

We are in one of the best EU Alliances in the game with plenty of content and no drama!

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of The Initiative alliance based in the Fountain regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ EU Timezone

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Hey Dean,

come check us out. We’re casual lowsec pirates, no drama, no politics, no CTAs, just PvP.

All PvP, no BS.

Hello Dean, Wrong Hole She Said, is a small, active, wh pvp corp. Mostly eu tz, with few others scattered about., we have no tolerance for drama or crybaby bs., we’re a bunch of mature, casual players. Or main corp activites are small gang fights, and burn ops for fun and profit.

Feel free to check us out, or drop by out pub chan.

Frank.

Hey there if your looking for no drama lowsec PvP corp come have a chat with us fly what you like as much as you like. Look at the line below for the in game channel or mail me direct to have a chat l.

Hello Dean Dewitt

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts or ART5, we are a very independent focused corporation that is growing day by day. We currently average about 50 to 60 people in the EU, 25 to 30 in the USA and are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this.

We are currently based out of the Tash-Murken area. Our headquarters act as a hub for activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers, NPC Hauler Ganking, Tag Hunting and of course the new flavor on the map… Invasions.

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library and of course, We run an Ore Buyback and Sell program

PVP
Low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions if required.

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move there in 1 month like so many other corporations. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them.

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

I’ll fire you an ingame mail later on dude :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.