Looking for a Nice Friendly Corp

I’ve been playing for a while now been in a lot of corps. But I’m no corp jumper. I just don’t like the asses running some of these corps. I need content. Not rearmament. I want a corp that knows how to do PI. that is my main job so I can come and go as I wish. I also do Indy. So I need a buyback.

I have 0ver 7mil sp to use in your Corp. On most days in USTZ the time zone is very important to me. I’m 50 years old in RL and I want my corp to be mature also. The application needs to be fast I don’t want to wait for two to three days to hear from your corp. I will move on. Why? Cause that is just crazy.

If you have any questions for me contact me in-game. Thanks.

Hi Jake! Any thought about giving the new Invasion content a try?

If small gang PvP and competitive PvE are something that catch your interest, I’ve got a great opportunity for you.

Join the fight for the Triglavian Collective! This is a limited time event currently taking place that lets players change the face of New Eden. High-sec and low-sec Systems can fall under Triglavian control and effectively create new pockets of null-sec in the heart of the four empires.

The Stribog Kybernaut Subclade is recruiting members of all skill levels and vocations. They provide training for both PvP and PVE content, easy ISK making opportunities taking systems for the Triglavian Collective, and daily PvP and PvE fleets. It’s a great drama-free community with a number of experienced and dedicated players.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game and join the Discord: https://discord.gg/r9hZKbW

If you aren’t looking to join a corporation at this time, you can always join the in-game channel “The Triglavian Community”. We run daily public fleets in the invasion systems and have a very large and active public discord.

Get in touch :slight_smile:

Jake,

I believe that we can provide all that you are looking for in a mature corp (avg age late 30s/ mid 40s), and can get your PI set up fast. Come by and say hello; E.C.H.O

Regards,

Death

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.