Looking for a Null Corp

First off, my brother and I have been out of the game for a long time. We are getting our feet under us again though and have 4 accounts. We are both in our 30s with families and careers. Still we are decently active. Both based in US TZ.

2 Combat focused characters who can fly all Caladari (one of them can fly Amarr as well) T2 frigates and Cruisers, except the HIC. Both are Tengu capable with V in all subsystems. They can fly Rattlesnakes, Machs, and Vindicators and one can fly a Golem. Both can also pilot Mining Barges. One is capable of flying a Phoenix but the support skills aren’t there yet. One also serves as a webbing alt for freighters (Hyena). Gawyn has approximately 37 mil SP and Marcos has almost 50 mil SP.

Vinyacam has 36 Mil SP. He is heavy Industry / Trading as well as able to pilot an Orca. He can pilot a rorq as well but needs work on the support skills. He can pilot a Rhea and Charon and a Crane as well.

January is purely a support miner with 11.5 Mil SP. Hulk Pilot and has most ores processing to Lvl 4.

We have a Charon/Rattlesnake/Golem/Couple of Tengus and Navy Issue Vexors/Crane/Orca/Couple of Hulks and other Barges.

We are looking for Null Sec Home for mining, ratting, and getting back into PvP.

We are currently based just a couple of jumps from Jita in a personal corp.

We can offer a 0.0 pocket, logistics and pew pew. So take some drugs over there and join up :smiley:

@Kaelen_Mosar Sent you and Joshua an evemail with links to the characters, let me know what you think,

Hi!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

We may be a good fit for you guys :slight_smile:

Hey forget about NS WHs are where its at come check us out here at Mcav.

One of Power and Glory. One that will stand and fight to the DEATH. You should all fear our RAGE.

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

• Regular PvP Content
  • Capital PvP
  • Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
  • FC Training
  • Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
  • Free Skillbook Program

Our Requirements:

• Full API on file while a member of the Corp
  • Ability to use Discord and Mumble
  • Have a good attitude and be a team player
  • Have a dedicated PvP character
  • You must have fun and enjoy playing the game

Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

Hey,

I was in the same situation a month ago after coming back to Eve. I think I got kinda lucky as I found a good little null sec corp and I’m helping them recruit.

They’re chilled, helpful and do understand that RL and families come first.

We’re part of a decent alliance too so there is chance of a fair bit of PvP.

Mail me in game if you’re interested.

Hey hey !! My corp is not as big as some of the other guys posting in here however we have over 100 toons and active in all time zones. We do almost everything a null sec corp does. We shoot rocks, we shoot moons we shoot nuets and we get shot as well. So all in all we are a round about corp living the null sec dream. We are looking for more rounded players that want to do more then just one thing. We would be interested in taking you aboard and seeing if your a good fit with us.

Remember, Corps are not just recruiting players but players are recruiting corps. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. Come check us out !!

As always, thank you
Eowarebin Ginen - Director/ Recruiter - RoW

Cerberus Federation [CEFED] is currently recruiting pilots for null sec shenanigans.

We are mainly seeking USTZ pilots, but all TZ are welcome to apply.

What we are looking for:

• PVPers

• Miners

• Ratters

• Hoodlums/vandals

What we offer:

• Plenty of PVP

• Dead end pocket for your isking needs

• Great planets for PI

• Moon mining

• Never ending supply of Gatorade

What we require:

• Ability to follow orders

• On comms when active (Mumble)

• Unflinching loyalty to protect the memes

• Blood of the innocent / first born child / organs (your choice)

Come on down to our pub, CEFED PUBLIC, and have a drink with us, see if we are right for you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.