40 mill cap pilot looking for corp

on my main i have 40 mill sp and im currently active in null sec. my corp is kinda dead and my alliance is weakish on my USTZ. so before i just join one of the other corps in the alliance im looking to see if there might be a better place for myself.

i can fly all caldari ships except the titan. i own 2 carriers and a dread.

but im looking to get into low sec pvp (NOT FACTION WARFARE) or an active MERC corp that actually has goals. i would consider a WH corp but i need to be able to make 3 bill a month easy in there to run 2 accounts, would prefer a c4 or c5 corp.

if you look to have a fast talk with me Eve mail is not the way to do it. join the discord linked below and say hello. i will reply withing 10 minutes if im awake.

1 Like

No thanks. your alliance/ coalition is not something im looking for as im already in and doing what you offer and im not satisfied. theres to much blob blob blob wait wait wait. i prefer small gang fights of no more then 30 people.

1 Like

Hello there!
FIrstly - yes, I did read your ad and just wanted to ask if you consider null sec alliances that “actually do stuff”
Because we do. We just caught a sov space for our own use, establish mining and ratting spots, structures and small fleets. We have lots of guys who want to become FS so they do drunk roams, low sec roams etc.
We are RL first medium scale alliance. No big blocks, no blue donuts. Ping me if you are intrested (better via discord, i would answer faster - Glorfindeil#2642)
If you are not interested I wish you best of luck and have a nice day! :slight_smile:

In MC we have an active USTZ, though we are primarly 2/3 EU and 1/3 US in the corp.

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

[.l2p.] You’re Dead Fool is looking for YOU

We aim to be a chill, relaxed, PvP oriented Corporation flying under the Banner of the “Warped Intentions” Alliance that is part of the Legacy Coalition. We try to take every fight we can and have a “shoot first, think later” mentality. We roam around lot in every part of New Eden, forming in our Alliance Home or Jita. Usually we do Small Gang and/or Nanogang Fleets in Alliance on almost a Daily Basis. If you are into Bigger Fleets and/or Capital PvP you can Participate the Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets.

What we offer:
• Almost Daily Roams
• Coalition and Alliance Level Fleets/OPs
• Alliance Level Capital PvP
• Safe Space for Ratting and Mining
• Relaxed and tight knit Community

What we require:
• Friendly attitude
• Omega clone state
• Working Mic
• Loki trained / in training

Bonus points for:
• FAX/Dread alts
• Scouts/Dictor alts
• Logi V

If you feel we might be a good fit for you hit us up on our Discord or Meassage one of our Recruiters in game:

EU tz: Gallente Citizen 93502323
US tz: Gralek Mena / Xentriq
AU tz: 3xAWarpNinja Hilanen

Right click jump to?

Reformed alliance out of test space.

If you want more info let me know.

Got anything against GOTG? If not, drop by our pub channel, The EDF Bar.

Hey @katei_foxtrot

So you’re interested in non-FW lowsec? We might be exactly what you are looking for. We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We regularly roam through lowsec, nullsec, and wormhole space depending on where the targets are that particular day and if there are any good WH connections around.

Our content includes roams to find targets, fleet pings to destroy another fleet we scouted, some blops hunting, or finally just structure bashing/gate camping until something happens. We’re not afraid to use capitals and will use them if/when the situation calls for it. We’re a primarily pvp focused group but there are also plenty of PvE opportunities such as exploration, moon mining, booster manufacturing, and virtually anything else you want to do.

I don’t want to post a wall of text so check out the links below for our KB and forum post. If you’re interested feel free to convo me in game or join our public channel Open Filth

Killboard:

Forum Post:

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Learn a bit more about our EVE Online branch here.

Come chat with us in our Discord!

i like what you have to offer. im really liking the idea of a war dec or low sec corp.

Hey buddy!

DONT JOIN A c4 CORP YOU WONT BE ABLE TO ROLL WORMHOLES WITH A SINGLE CARRIER PASS. Also they never get direct K-space exits and no capital escalations for your dreads. What you’re looking for is a C5 corp with C6 farmholes. C5 highways are great for getting you everywhere you want to go for pvp and leisure plus the C6 holes is where the money is at fam dawg. Some corpies make 1.5 Bil an hour or something crazy like that.

What you want is MCav. Quick n dirty nano fleets with some cap action.
MCAV flys mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! We have tons of cap pilots and everything you need to produce caps in home. Also due to wormholes natural mass limits we specifically fly the exact opposite of blob 0.0 warfare. Fights are usually 1-6 caps tops supported by small groups of highly motivated pvp’ers and you don’t have to worry about supers either. We have a few farm holes and are prodominently USTZ and are looking for cap pilots who want to dunk titans real quick and dirty.

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
-Caracals / Anti-tackle
-Oracles / Dps
-Keres / Ewar / Light tackle

If it gets real we’ll ship into:
-Enyos and Deacons (ALL FREE)
-Bigger Enyos & Guardians (Free Logi)
-Lokis and Scimis (Free Logi)

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!
Check out our fourm post or in game pub if you’re down

Every now and then we even get titan kills for people

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post for follow up questions

check out our Corp ad and hit me up on discord if you’re interested, we have a strong US tz in Corp and Alliance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.