Two returning bitter vets Lf lowsec home

As the title says, we are two friends that have been playing together since 05, we take breaks for a year or so here and there, our most recent about a year and a half. We have done just about everything in eve in every alliance. We are looking for a simple no Bs low sec corp that just wants to fly balls to the wall when we have time to play. Plenty of cash in our wallets. We played the super game way too long, but if you prove you actually use them we will buy some again.

We are currently flying in amarr fw space knocking off the rust.
We picked up a newbro and are bringing him with us (non negotiable)

You can mail me in game with questions or offers. Mostly looking for something in amarr or caldari fw space. If the offer sounds tempting wouldn’t mind going back to zero.

1 Like

Come chat with us, we’re perfect for you

Hey folks. We are based in null and we may be a good fit for you.

With respect Aiden

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

Maybe we sound tempting enough.
Alliance based pocket, and other good stuff. Contact us for more Info.
Sincerly Kaelen

You ever think about trying out wormhole space? It’s mostly small group PVP typically nano fleets roaming around Null / Low / W- space with impunity! Plus everyones an FC here FC, and did I mention free enyos?

Our typical nano fleet consists of:
Caracals
Oracles
Keres

But if we have to dunk Titans we’ll ■■■■■■■ do it in enyos and deacons till we can find some supers.

Tons of isk, Free enyos, scanning rewards up to a few Bil per month, easy access to all areas of space, blueloot is some of the best isk in the game, access to Tatara & Sotiyo & moon mining. No forced CTAs or and you can always do what you want! We’ll teach you how to win the game.

Become MCAV’s newest FC today!

Every now and then we even get titan kills

MCAV Recruiting Forum Post

Hey @Alexset_Bath

Would you all be interested in old school non-FW lowsec? We here at Filthy Peasants are a US TZ lowsec pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region.

We’re a corp of mostly veterans with some new players/pvpers who are trying to learn and be better at the game. We’re an old school pvp corp that roams, gate camps, and hunts for targets throughout lowsec and npc 0.0 We’re not afraid to use caps or expensive ships as long as we get some content to enjoy.

LOW - is an experienced lowsec corp with several active FCs and established leadership for several years. We operate a casual corp environment where RL always comes first. While we don’t enforce any activity requirements most of the corp is active daily with the greatest activity of around 20 players on weekends.

If you’re interested check out our killboard and forum post below. Feel free to join our public channel Open Filth or convo Arctanis if you three are interested in a chill corp offering decent content.

Killboard:

Forum Post:

Bump for filthy peasants. Good group of people with plenty of isk making opportunities and usually an excuse to drop some caps on the weekend.

Come check us out

Hey guys join us and Help Make Invicta. Great Again!

i appreciate all the offers, but we have found a new place we are enjoying atm.

Looking for a corp once again, this one didn’t quite work out

I posted above on behalf of Filthy Peasants. If you’re interested convo me in game. I’ll send you a mail when I get on later.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.