Thinking about a new corp

I am debating on moving on from my current corp. They are good people, but i’m more of a blood thirsty person than I am an industrialist, plus most of my corp is not on when I am on. (members of my alliance are, but not my corp-mates for the most part.

About me; I have not been overly active lately ( when i log on and all there is to grind isk i tend to just log off again) so my killboard is barren (probably red do to me losing a ship the other day worth worth more than the kill) I am on 08 toon with just over 100mil sp on my main combat focused character ( it does have some things like pi on it)

currently part of legacy collation, am cap trained. (kinda would like to remain part of the collation, would save some headache, but am open to other offers as long as you not at odds with legacy at this moment.

I am US Time Zone, more East coast than west player.

looking for a corp that leads fleets, has at least 20 people in it (so i have someone to shoot the breeze with) has both corp and alliance ops preferably. with the ability to lead some of my own once i find where the meta really is in game.

I do not mind to occasional mining/pve op, but I really do want to make other ships explode and watch mine explode (preferably in a win… but content is content) if given a choice of doing a response fleet or mining, I’m on the the response fleet (even if the target is a Rifter.)

anyway; give me a shout if you think you might have a roster spot for me, and have fun! EVE maybe life; but it is a game to have fun in; in the end ;).

3 Likes

Bokbok Jessica,

You should join us on discord sometime to chat about Fweddit, http://discord.fweddit.space/.

Fweddit is a member of the Free Range Chikuns alliance which is an independent poultry-loving group that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights. We operate mostly during the US and Late EU time zones. We’re looking for pilots to join and come blow up other people’s ships with us. Regardless of if you’re an EVE vet who’s killed trillions of ISK worth of ships or a new pilot who wants to learn how to PVP then we’ve got a spot for you.

Join us in our discord so we can chat. Feel free to ping me (@Attack Penguin#0001) in Discord when you join if you want to chat. If I’m not around when you join you can ping any of the other recruiters by typing @Human Resources.

If you want to read more about Fweddit you can check out our ad on the EVE forums at Join Fweddit - Become a Space Chikun! [USTZ].

Hope to speak with you soon!

-Phoenix

1 Like

Bloodthirsty eh? Come to wormholes brother! More content than you’ll know what to do with, and the gameplay is actually engaging.

1 Like

o7 o7

Fed up with large blobs, blue donuts/balls, and New Eden politics? Don’t wanna spend an hour forming for a mandatory CTA that turns out to be another structure timer? Looking for dank frags instead of dank ticks?

Mea Culpa. is a fairly young EUTZ lowsec corp formed by a few buddies who enjoy killmails and relaxed comms. We’re small gangers at heart but also take part in larger drops with our new alliance buddies. As of today, we’re proud members of Shoot First which adds a nice little extra to our content portfolio and a couple benefits, too.

We’re based in Sinq Laison, super close to the southern warzone. That means content is literally at our doorstep and we harvest it every day. We fly everything from T1 frigates to T2 battleships, caps and often somewhat unusual fits. We don’t really care about ISK efficiency or other metrics of eliteness. So if you want to roam your 4b Marauder, that’s more than fine. If you can and want to fly blops that’s also very welcome.

What can we offer?

1. Explosions.
  2. More Explosions.
  3. Citadels with Clone Bays.
  4. Alliance SRP on doctrines.
  5. Moonmining (wtf, not too much pls)

What should you bring?

1. A good and somewhat mature attitude. This is by far the most important. Eve is a game and should be fun and we don’t want to fly with jerks.
  2. A strong desire to blow up (player-owned and operated) stuff. This is not a PVE corp.
  3. Ability to create your own content. We’re a small group and can’t provide free killmails around the clock.
  4. A good level of skill points. No hard requirement, but we sometimes like to fly fancy stuff.
  5. A dread alt is not a hard requirement but strongly suggested.

If all that sounds interesting, come by our discord or join our public channel in game: Mea Culpa.

We recently started a Channel on Youtube, so you can check out dank image videos there.

1 Like

Hello Jessica Meric

At the Academy of the Unseen Arts, we are a small independent corporation that is growing day by day. We currently avg about 30 to 35 people in the EU, 15 to 20 in the USA and really are working on getting our Australian time zone filled as well.

We have an ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based out of 3 content headquarters within The Citadel area of Caldari space. Each headquarter act like a hub for their dedicated activity and puts like-minded people together to help each other learn but also helps with the social aspect of the game.

PVE
Daily Mission Running, We run Forward Operating Bases, Exploration, Abyssal Frigate Fleets and people do Solo Abyssal in Cruisers

Industrial
Daily moon mining fleets with boosters, Corp BPC Library, Access to Raitaru for manufacturing and of course, we run an Ore Buy Back and Sell program

PVP
Daily low sec wolf pack fleets, Gate Camps, WH Structure Bashing, Null Sec Fleets, NPSI Friendly, Streamer friendly, PVP Training Sessions

Think of us as your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment as we don’t force you to do anything that you don’t want to do. You don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to. People will offer you content that you can join and it is up to you if you accept it or not but you will never be forced to do anything.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK so will be online in that time zone most nights but not every night. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance or move into Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Public: ART5

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hi!

SINISTER. is looking for more capsuleers to join their triglavian based corp. We can teach you how to make a living from the abyssal depths and ultilize triglavian vessels into combat or pve.

Member of the Wrecking Machine

■ Co-Op Abyssal Deadspace T4/T5
■ Triglavian invasions [specialized]
■ Triglavian combat
■ Triglavian T1/T2 industry
■ Triglavian mining
■ Daily fleets
We’re casuals, we love EVE

Join our Discord discord to learn more. or convo me.

1 Like

Hello @Jessica_Meric

If you’d like to try something different I’d love to welcome you to come out and enjoy lowsec. While lowsec has the reputation of being dead, poor, and useless I personally think its the best space in the game.

We at Filthy Peasants are a lowsec and npc 0.0 pvp corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established group that has been around for many years with active leadership and great FCs who work hard to provide content. While our focus and passion is pvp we also have a large industrial base in our area as we own the most valuable moons around which is open to all members for isk making.

If you’re not familiar with lowsec or pvp in general you have nothing to fear as we encourage everyone to ask questions and seek guidance on the things you don’t understand. Even if you can’t fly our doctrines we’ll work with you so you can always participate somehow.

If you’re interested come chat with us in our public channel Open Filth

1 Like

I do have to touch base with everyone here to do my due diligence, but will bump since about now is my normal play time .

Also, I may just start my own Corp if there are some content creators out there that wishes to help (just a thought as I post this, but I will get with everyone later today)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.