Looking for a PvP centric corp

After spending some time away, 4 characters of varying skill sets. I spent the last couple of months since returning, getting use to whats new…and seeing if I like what I see…I do.

What I have to offer?

Main - Gallente specalised. 120 mill sp. He can fly almost everything up to super carrier, including logistics, T3, Hic and Dic.
Main 2 - Tri racial trained (Gallente/Amarr/Caldari). 120 mill sp. Can fly almost everything sub cap. Max scanning skils, Blops, T3 etc.
Main 3 - Industry/hauler alt. 100+ mill sp. Can fly Deep Space Transport, Frieghter, Jump Frieghter, ORE Frieghter, Rorq, Orca etc. Cap and T2 production/inventrion. Self sufficiant.
Alt - Only about 25 mill sp, but can fly Deep Space Transport, Orca, Frieghter. Some industry skills.

The two Industry based characters I would prefer to keep away from my main pvp characters if possible, but I would have no problem using them for the corp good.

These are my original characters. One owner, high mileage!

What I’m looking for?

PVP Corp with mature outlook, but knows how to have fun.

I’m looking to get back to my roots. PVP based corp. Maybe Low/Hi Sec Merc corp/Alliance. I relish war decs…they don’t bother me. Small gang or large fleets, I’m equally at home with.

I’ve done the whole Null Sov holding/bashing thing. Null, I dont mind, but Sov bashing grows old quick.

I am a family man, with a full time job, so RL can get in the way, but I love the game, so I do get on most days. My 18 hr sessions are probably in the past though.

USTZ, but I am a British ex pat, so would also consider a EUTZ corp looking into expanding their USTZ contingent.

Please feel free to hit me up here or in game.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

small gang or…?
and when you say you ‘can fly’ do you mean you CAN or do you mean you just have the skills?
couldnt find you on killboard so cant really look :confused:

Hello there! [MDLAB] - relaxed null sec corporation
I think you will find great spot among our ranks!
We are medium scale alliance, family-kind. We don’t have borders inside for members of different corporations, we fly together, we fight together, we have fun together etc.
We have all good null sec stuff to provide - great spots for mining, rattin with rorq/carrier/super, Keepstar in a jump range to help, great moons, idny spots to build caps and subcaps, you name it, BUT…
But we also have lots of goals to achieve and we are pretty good at it! We caught sov space by ourselves, we make market by ourselves and we are good dedicated pvp players that are not affraid to fight and everybody around knows, if they need help - just call us!
We are opened for everybody and anybody to join!
If you want to know more - poke me either via mail or throught discord, i will answer there faster - Glorfindeil#2642

I can fly. Max navigation, tanking, gunnery and missile skills across both pvp characters. Contact me in game if you need more specific details about my characters.

Sorry, my Amarr standings are dire :frowning:

o/

If you are considering that npc null might be among your options also, please poke me whenever you got the time for a chat.We pretty much do a bit of everything and are Stain based.Also, would not mind another ustz presence at all.

https://sea1.discourse-cdn.com/eveonline/uploads/default/optimized/3X/3/c/3c9ff8548b57af78cc934f89509fbab37bc8c852_1_690x121.jpg

It doesn’t matter mate, my amarr standings are horrible too - But the corp standings are all that matter and they’re more than enough. Come chat to us ingame

Hey @Dalton_Neelix

If you’re interested in coming to lowsec we here at Filthy Peasants might be a good fit for you.

We’re a lowsec/npc null US TZ pirate lowsec corp that lives in the Solitude region. We’re an established corp with active FCs and an RL first mentality as we’re all working adults. Our goal is pvp content whether that means roams, gate camps, highsec war decs, or the occasional structure bash to make timers.

We’re a fairly casual corp that has no activity requirements as we encourage all our members to do what they enjoy most. All we ask is that if you’re available you join fleets to go pew. Our main focuses are kiting fleets, blops, and the occasional capital brawl.

I think we’ll be a good fit for you from you stated in your post. I’d love to have a chat with you and see if we mesh well. Check out our killboard and forum post below and if you’re interested join our public channel Open Filth.

@Dalton_Neelix I got a war you can come fight and have some fun in that if you want to hear more come find me in discord rangerwolfy#4987

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.