Looking for a PVP Focus Corp/Alliance 200mill SP

In case you haven’t found anything interesting so far.

i dropped you an ingame mail :slight_smile:

Jesus christ the ads. Here: Discord I would like to talk with you if you have a second.

THANKS GUYS…STILL LOOKING

amamake police looking to recruit violent officers
all we do is pvp and we offer nothing but pvp

lemme know if u wanna chat

We are a nullsec pvp community with minimum blues.

Check out our ad and stop by our discord for a chat.

sent you an in-game mail

Hello God’s

I see you created your own corp today. Was going to reach out to you to see if you would want to chat.

https://discord.com/invite/2sgDxVfsNS just pop a msg in the general or recruitment and I will pick it up.

I would like to know more about what you want out of the game now that you back. We a real life first place and we run our corp more like a family rather than a name and how many ALTs and supers you can field.

If this sounds more like what you want going forward then please come say hello

Hey GC,

Welcome back to eve. I see you’ve been in Outbreak and ABP over the years, those were corps from a more…civilised age :slightly_smiling_face:

I miss Dave, Marko and Welsh Wizard and a ton of those old guys. Were you in Outbreak during the Fountain campaign with Celes vs BoB? Those were great times. Anyway us old timers need to stick together to tell old war stories in the evenings over a few beers.

I run a close knit 0.0 pvp corp. We’re in a small but growing alliance and just want to enjoy the game by building the corp and having great fights. If you fancy a chat hop on our disco sometime - https://discord.gg/dsspPsmFX6

Check us out. [EU/USTZ] Are you UNQUALIFIED?

Hello :slight_smile:

are you still looking ?

We are The Dark Vanguard

We are EUTZ, adult with IRL, no drama, corporation.

We like PVP, and no one will yell at you if you loose a ship fighting.

So drop by our Discord :slight_smile: !

Kani, Fly fun o7

Come to RvB . We can help you to catch up fast … Also we have many new pilots in Academy. We need more old pilots still have perspective of the days PvP was more about piloting skills and knowledge.

Thanks for the replies… Still looking!

Hey Gods,

I think we would be the fit you are looking for.
We leverage all our SP and have little to no blues, i’d love to speak with you.

1 Like

Hello coldblood, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? This region functions like a hybrid of J-space and NPC, which lends itself well to small-gang PvP and skirmishes.

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hit me up in game and we can talk. I function on a no bulls**t basis so we can speak as men. =)

Hello there,

We’re always recruiting and have minimal requirements. Part of an nullsec-sov alliance from Providence (Amarr area). We are a pirate-focused corp but piracy is not required and never will be. Access to any industry or PVE you can dream of through our alliance.

Our alliance runs an educational system of courses that are designed to bring someone with minimal experience to end-game play. Come learn with us or even teach us!

Rots is definitely right you’d be a great fit for us bud!

Proud Memeber of Requiem Eternal

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

Hey man we have tons of veteran players who have found their perma home here with WEF. Check us out before you make a decision. We’re way laid back, but a very active space community.