Looking for a PVP Focus Corp/Alliance 200mill SP

We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep disconnected nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR.

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us killing everyone, disrupt nullsec routes and reap the rewards of being a Guristas…

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :slight_smile:

Come chat with us we have lots of content where we live heee is some info hope to hear from you soon

Hey man if your interested, my corp Rusted and Rejuvenated is a very active pvp corp looking for members. We currently live in pure blind with our alliance HYSTER1A. Feel free to reach out to me personally in game but also through our discord or public recruitment channel listed in our post. Look forward to speaking with you soon.

H-COM

Salty? Want to punch your system? Love getting suicide ganked? Hate getting robbed? Salty With a Chance of Capitals may be for you! We are a laid back group who is looking for new members! New or old to the game, we might just have the right level of salt for you! Just be active and use DISCORD. 18+ Drop by our Discord or PM if interested! If you don’t get it, you DON’T GET IT! https://discord.gg/fgvAAdt

images (3)

If you’re interested in nullsec pvp life outside of the blocs, we might be the right place for you.

Check out our ad and if it looks like your style, stop by our discord for a chat.

We are a super chill WH corp with no drama, and we are open to new and returning players. We live in a C4 magnetar with C3 and C5 statics. We engage in a variety of activities- PvP, PvE, mining, industry, etc. We would love to help you focus on maximizing your fun per hour. =) Our only real requirement is on the alliance side, and it is that your primary language is English.

If you are interested in learning more, feel free to reply here, message me in game, or join us in the Cryptopia channel.

Hey cold would you be able to come on our discord for a chat we think we be a great fit for you

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

What up bro man come check us out! free beers and pizza on us.

Came up in this game watching your videos, it’s always good to see old faces return.

I’m running a small corp in Amamake area these days, reasonable blend of old and new folks; you’re more than welcome to hit us up on discord either to join or if you’re flying in the area.

might want to check us out.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/eu-ustz-know-nothings-pvp-corp-looking-for-members/285432/20

Thanks guys

1 Like

In case you haven’t found anything interesting so far.

i dropped you an ingame mail :slight_smile:

Jesus christ the ads. Here: Discord I would like to talk with you if you have a second.

THANKS GUYS…STILL LOOKING

amamake police looking to recruit violent officers
all we do is pvp and we offer nothing but pvp

lemme know if u wanna chat

We are a nullsec pvp community with minimum blues.

Check out our ad and stop by our discord for a chat.

sent you an in-game mail