Looking for an active pvp corp

Hi I’d like to join an active pvp corp, im not much in to pve.

This is my main 240 million SP. I have a capital dread alter but i wont use it much.

I’ve shared a lot of my time with the imperium especially the Initiative. I broke relations with them and I’m having trouble finding corp due the perception of being a SPY. LMAO. Sounds ridiculous but it is how it is, I’m not an initiative spy.

I´m a spanish speaker, but i manage the english very well.

Theodarum | Character | zKillboard

Im not looking for drama just looking for shooting things and im not kind of liking changing corps due the reputation of being on Sister Bliss´s corp.

I use discord mumble and in real life I’m a lawyer.
I hope i get the stability i wish for.

Thank you for your time.

Theodarum.

1 Like

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi @Theodarum,

We are The Dark Vanguard, part of our new alliance Denial of Service. We’re independent and pvp focussed (small gang/blops etc) and are all EUTZ.

If you’re looking for a chill place to hang out and roam without having to worry about politics/diplo/standings then come for a chat!

Alliance KB (less than a week old): Denial of Service. | Alliance | zKillboard

Corp KB: The Dark Vanguard | Corporation | zKillboard

Discord: https://discord.gg/43JCF92pyZ

hey Theodarum,

I have an option for you, we are always looking at adding new blood to our alliance and as you noted you’ve been having problems find a new corp.

well I believe [OHKYB] might be a solution, we are always active and hunting in outer own system, but also surrounding region, and mainly sub battleship due to region limiting factors.

I won’t go further as I’d prefer to leave some mystery to get your interest.

anyhow if you interested contact Dewkize or e-staring.

DragoFire

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

We are a PvP focused corporation which operates as a tight knit tactical combat group. Using our in-house doctrines we aim to enable our members to increase their combat capabilities whilst also providing a fun environment to play in.

We expect applicants to show similar ambitions.

SHADOW CARTEL

We are a member of Shadow Cartel alliance based in Essence region.

PVP CONTENT

We take the view that PvP can take place anywhere so place no limits on where we find content. With our extensive WH system and recon group we are able to find rich content areas throughout Eve including low sec, null sec and WH space.

SMALL TO MEDIUM FLEETS

Small to medium fleets generally are just more rewarding. You become an integral part of your fleet and actually play a part in its success to a much larger degree. This provides a greater thrill and sense of achievement.

NO EMPIRE BUILDING OR BLUE DONUT

No Mandatory fleets bashing citadels or waiting on timers ending in blueballs.
No Blob fleets with tidi where pilots are just F1 pushers.
No Being part of the blue donut where 50% of the map is blue.

WHY US

• Experienced and stable leadership
  • Tight-knit friendly community
  • Small to medium sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Great corp and alliance FCs
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Frequent PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • Alliance and Corp Ship Replacement Program
  • Corp fleets including nano roams, wormhole hunting, blops and sniper camps
  • Great logistics to help you get what you want where you need it
  • FC Program

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Voice comms (Teamspeak)
  • Discord, Slack
  • EU Timezone
  • Self sufficient

KILLBOARD STATS

Yamagata Syndicate Killboard

CONTACTS

Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

gigX Approvedspace Kendarr Approved

Hey Theo, you sound like you’d be a great match for our group. Lots of PVP, not for the drama, real life focused. Plenty of content to be had throughout US-EU-AUTZs. Give our post a look and if you like what ya see I’d love to see you in our discord!

Hello Theo, any interest in checking out life in Pochven? No caps, but if small-gang PvP is your bread and butter then this is the place for you!

Stribog Kybernaut Subclade offers players the opportunity to live in Pochven, the newest null-security region in New Eden with access to unique gameplay and mechanics found nowhere else in the game.

What we offer:

• ム Industry - enjoy null-sec level bonuses to refining, manufacturing, research, and planetary production only a few jumps from Jita
  • ム Logistics - transport goods into and out of Pochven with easy connections to Empire space
  • ム Mining - mine r64 moons and Triglavian ores from the richest belts in the game
  • ム PvE - battle Drifters, Rogue Drones, and EDENCOM for rewards from the Triglavian Collective
  • ム PvP - engage in small-gang warfare, ESS heists, and daily roams with a team of friendly and active pilots

Stribog is recruiting new capsuleers and corporations of all skill levels and vocations. From moon-mining to small gang PvP, our alliance caters to players on any career path.

If you are interested in joining, apply in-game to Stribog Proving [SKS3P] and authenticate on our Discord Server.

Hope to fly with you soon in The Domain of Bujan

Hello Mate

We are a UK / EU pirate corp.

If you want to come and try out piracy then we might just be the place for you.

We don’t care about spies as long as you have fun. Its a game after all…

We are also an RL first place so no fleet is mandatory as 80% of us all have kids and are returning vets as well.

Here is our Corp advert with some videos of us.

Hope you give us a look.

Thanks
Eric

Can’t get much more PVP oriented than WRG alliance. My corp, Swamp Panthers, is very small and pvp oriented. Also, we shoot Init and Goons and Test and Brave equally. We live in Curse and are currently pestering Init, Hooligans, Goons and all the rest of the blue doughnut people. Give me a shout in game if you are interested… P.S. I couldn’t care less if you are a spy or not.
Thanks, Krymswn Kennedy

Greetings Theo, I’m reaching out to you as a response to your post in the forums, quite frankly you seem like you’d fitnin perfectly with our group. We are based in amarr FW lowsec so pvp is constant literally 24/7. We pride ourselves in small gang and solo. But recently have been venturing into the bigger ops with myself FCing alot of them. We are very in joking - XD- please join -XD-Public in game and join
our discord
Jester

tried to send in game

Man, you should really check us out over at WEF! We’ll find any reason to form and fight plus drunk fleet every Friday! Very small gang to big block fights! https://youtu.be/b6rPdF3Zo-w

Minds of murders is recruiting pvp pilots for lowsec/nullsec fights talk to us here! https://discord.gg/gZ65Q5V

╗╔╔╗║║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
║║╠╣║╠╗. VALKLEARS.
╚╝║║╚║║ :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:
We’re the Valklears - a corp living on it’s own in deep npc nullsec, loyal to the Guristas Pirates. Member of WINMATAR. Come reign with us!

We are looking for a few more capsuleers to join us disrupting nullsec routes, fleet up for small gang warfare and claim the rewards (500-1000m/h) of being a Guristas…

• Voice / Good attitude required.

If you are intrested to know more - convo me :open_mouth:

Proud Memeber of Requiem Eternal

✪ Chill R.L.C.F. Group of mature people
✪ US/EU TZ
✪ Industry ツ and PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp.
✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

10,000,000 SP minimum
Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc…
1 FAT eligible fleet per number of toons in corp

Experienced Leadership with many years of 0.0 experience.

Check out our website if you would like to know more:
Rebels and Renegades

It doesn’t get any more active than WEF bro! We bring as many or more toons to fleet than most alliances and we are laid back AF. Check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.