Looking for Aus timezone (or near) Corp to mine for

Hello all,

I am a returning player looking for a corp to do some digging for. I have a Procurer and am not too far off being able to pilot an Orca (or similar) and want to stay mostly in mining.

I live in Australia so playing US and even Eu time is rough other than weekends so ideally a corp that has mining activities in gmt+8 give or take would be ideal.

I havent played for years and years so am very rusty and will probably ask some basic questions but hopefully can contribute to any resource needs the corp has with its crew.

I am currently in Gallente space but last time I played was in null sec and I am not opposed to moving out again if needs be.

Thanks.

You Are Welcome With Us :grinning:

Hey Dante.
I think we might jsut ahve what you are looking for! we have a lot of EU players and late nighters that usually play around autz! We do all sorts of stuff!
Ill toss you the link to our page here on the forums and it’ll give you some info on us as well as how to get ahold of us should you need some more info!
I look forward to hearing from you soon!

-Jaded

REPZ is an industrial corp looking for pilots to join us in null - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online ForumsRR

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.