Looking for GMT +8 Corp to come back for EVE

Hi, I have stopped EVE for a very long time…
happen to re-login to my old accounts and somehow thinking of coming back.
But due to my play time and TZ GMT+8. it;s kinda hard to get into a corp that match my TZ.

Anyway I am posting here to give it a shot.

I have 2 toons.
1 with 88mil (jack of All Trade)
another with 113mil (pure PVP)

Looking forward for some GMT 8 Corp. to reply.

The Flagon- laid back corp/o.o nullsec /pvp/pve/indy players wanted check us out!!

Look at SMALL Corp. I’m about to make it, there’s a fresh post. It’s for small team, multi gaming session play. I’m GMT +10, but I’m looking for 10-20 players from the major time zones so we can log in and do small scale stuff, any time of the day!

Send me a reply on the thread, or contact me directly.

Hey ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

Hello

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.