New Player looking for Corp

Hello there,

I’m a new player (12 days old), and I recently finished the SoE Arc, along with the career missions.
Loving every bit of what I’ve seen of EVE so far, but I want to experience more so I’m looking for a like-minded corp to join.
I’m mainly interested in PvP and a few PvE aspects (Missions, and looking to try incursions too!)
Again, I’m new but really eager to learn more.
My game time is usually around 2AM till later, GMT+8. (I live in HK)

What time do you play in Eve time? I’m bot sure what the conversion is for 0200 in your area, but we are a USTZ corp based in Gallente space faction warfare. We are a small but growing corp and we need members to get things growing. Our focus is primarily pvp but faction warfare has it’s own mission running mechanic that everyone can do too.

Message me in game or reply here, I’d love to talk and see if we’d be a good fit!

1 Like

Hi there, Vrakken!

Welcome to EVE Online!

I see you’re interested in joining a corporation; good call. A decent corp. can really help you get engaged with EVE.

The SoE Arc is a great place to start, and you seem very poised to contribute to any corporation.

Caishen’s Angels is a small, growing corporation living out of a C3 wormhole. We are also planning to create High- and Low-Sec forward bases very soon.

We mine, produce and sell goods, and fight!

Regarding your personal interests (PvP, PvE, and perhaps some Incursions), we may interest you. Some of us are avid PvP pilots who are always itching for a good fight. We also have many opportunities for PvE in our wormhole. Additionally, we have several corp. members who are part of The Valhalla Project, New Eden’s premier High-Sec Incursion organization. In fact, one of our “Foremen” often serves as a TVP Logistics Commander. Three of our five active members have permanent incursion characters, too.

Please don’t hesitate to send this character an in-game mail if you have any further questions!

Apologies, I should have stated EVE time instead, would’ve been much easier. XD
I usually play at 1800 EVE time.

Hello, Katherine.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I’ll have a look around. and send you an in-game mail.

Cheers!

Wish I could say we would be a good fit, but them hours :frowning: Anyways, I’m guessing you know how to speak Chinese, if so, I think Siege Green alliance has Chinese corps in it. Maybe check them out

Hi Thov,

Chinese isn’t my first language, and I’m kinda terrible at it. Lol
I’m well aware of my gaming time, mainly the reason why I decided to post on here. Night shifts can be a bit dull. :frowning:
Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Fly safe.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.