Looking for Corp

Hello Guys

Looking for a Corp after 7 years

What you get:
13.5 SP
Can fly Caldary ships mostly with Hybrid turrets (yes Haulers too :slight_smile: )
Some Fleet experience, but not much PVP
Some 0.0 experience

What I want:
Have some fun
WH exploration is interesting me, how it works what can be done there

As Father of 3 and 40+ I am looking for some relaxed gameplay, Active time 3 days a week from 21:00 -24:00.

Language: English / German / Hungarian
Drop me an Eve Mail

1 Like

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

Greetings, if you are looking for a more relaxed corp, in caldari hisec space, send me a mail and I give you more info

Hi @Trenasta

I’ve eve-mailed you in game. Really hope we can chat.

Our discord is here: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt o7

Do you want to fly in PVP fleets? If so, RCJT wants you!

We are RL-first, and have many players in your similar situation with children and RL obligations. No sweat!

In-game Pub: Right Click Jump Pub

Who We Are: [RCJT] Fc, what do? - Right Click Jump To!

How We Do: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98508261/

Hey man were in a mixed eu alliance, they speak german on comms sometimes and we live in a more accesible area on nullsec. Give us a look at the least :slight_smile:

foff_poster

We offer:
•SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all fleet ships including Caps.
•Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
•Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
•Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
•Awesome ticker F-OFF
•We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

Help us keep, take, and defend NULL. Reap the rewards from the efforts you put forth.

We are also open to Corp mergers in to F-OFF. This topic is sometimes a hard pill to swallow, but we have great experience on this topic and can help you give your members a home.

Player Recruitment:
Lord Seth-US
Justin Starr STARR-US
Sine Wave - US
Frosty Bolt - US
Natalya Tsero-EU
Sean Funaila-ANZ

Join in game channel: F-OFF NOW
Check out www.F-OFF.net

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.