Returning 30m/10m SP player looking for something new

Thanks everyone :slight_smile:

Recently joined a Corp so hopefully it works out!

2 Likes

House of Tyrell - Null Sec Corp PvP, Indy & Much Much More

GOTHT has recently opened recruitment to extend our Pride of Lions

We are a fairly large but a tight-knit group that values quality in our pilots instead of quantity. Join us down in Null Sec and in our Mumble for never-ending content. We welcome all types of pilots and offer a circus of activities in and out of our many systems for all your Eve entertainment. Some of the things we have to offer are PvP, PvE, Moon, Regular and mining ops, industry, shipping, and many more activities to come. We have many Fleet commanders, veterans, returning, and new players all willing to help, mentor joke around, and most importantly have fun. We have stories, knowledge about the game, and most importantly memes. Will your roar echo in the Book of Spod?

We understand that Eve is just a game and real life comes first but while online you can be anywhere from casual to a try hardcore player and fit right in on our Team Speak. We also have a discord that you can keep up to date with events and happenings. We are looking for new blood whether it is a veteran lion or New Eden cubs with at least 5 mill skill points.

Any Questions or PM Orange Lucifer in game

Or Join Chatroom

House of Tyrell Pub

1 Like

Check out Federation of Freedom Fighters . We are an PvP first corp that has a strong USTZ presence.

This is a quick list of what we offer:

Players from across all Time Zones
Small/Medium Gang PvP
Access to Nullsec (Immensea region)
Corp/Alliance SRP
FCs in all Time Zones
Industry back bone to fuel PvP habits
Corp buyback program
Part of Evictus alliance

If you want to learn more you can contact me in game or join the in game channel F-OFF NOW to speak to a recruiter.

1 Like

Background

Hey bud!

Krypted Gaming is looking for active combat-proficient pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity and seek players who value respect, socializing, and enjoying the game.

We are proud members of Triumvirate.

We are looking for players who are,

• Active. 82% of our players are active daily.
  • Combat focused. Blowing up ships is a part of our daily routine, have a history of PvP.
  • Eager to improve, learn, and grow as a player.

Our playstyle involves,

• Frequent micro and small gangs for tight-knit and casual play.
  • Tons of daily roams to club nearby targets like Pandemic Horde.
  • Plenty of traditional nullsec content (dreadbombs, 200v200 fights) minus the TiDi

Outside of EVE Online, we have and numerous IRL meetups in the UK and US and casually blow off steam on other party-style games if we need a breather.

Learn a bit more about us at our website, or check out our killboard.

Want to chat? Drop by our Discord, we usually have someone to chat 24/7.

1 Like

Hey mate,

Come Have a Chat or send me a mail in Game mate i got a good spot for you in Null that i think will suit you well with where you’re at.

Regards Desvoc Synchronized

1 Like

Hi there
Well our Corp is mainly uk based, however, we have few Eu/AUS guys in Corp. we are part of LORDE alliance and fly with winter coalition so plenty of players on different TZ.
We live in 0.0 space and own sov through the alliance. We offer small pvp pew pew, larger scale fleets when need.
We have good space to rat and mine if that’s the pve side you like.
So join our in game channel brittas empire public, or come join our discord https://discord.gg/tZacyWu chat with us and see what we can offer

O7

1 Like

Our time zone is AU/EU, we’re a lowsec PVP corp, small gang oriented. here’s our kill board in case your’e interested. Just send me a mail in game to talk. https://zkillboard.com/character/93419287/

1 Like

For a fun (I might be biased) combination of PvP/RP/support activities take look at Electus Matari alliance. (We are spread across timezones.)

1 Like

hey if your still looking my corp is recruiting. We are apart of CLouds of war which is active across all tz. Active pvp fleets and plenty of indy to go around

1 Like

Hi @Kat_Fuchsia

I’ve eve-mailed you in game.

Hope we can talk more.

You can also head to our Discord right here: https://discord.gg/auTztw6

Best,

Alt o7

1 Like

Kat,

Reach out to RCJT in-game. Moolack Uno is our AU command.

We are looking for Logi pilots like you! (Lord knows I need more fellow Logi)

KL

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies!

I’ve reached out to a couple of you so far, still trying to find the right fit for both my game play style and my game time. It’s all coming back to me the frustrations of AUTZ being divided by the before downtime and after (I play after by the way).

Also discovered the new ships, fallen in love with the SoE (they were my favourite faction back in my newbie high sec days) and the Triglavian so now I am trying to work out what to do!

2 Likes

Check our recruitment topic.
TNT, full member of Goons, with big and small pvp in all timezone.
No pressure, relax corp we are trying to grow.

1 Like

Hi

Come check out Vitriolic Animosity

In game channel VITRI PUB
Currently null sov in Period Basis
Growing alliance with PVP focus and some industry.
Access to plenty of opportunities to find your feet and a great goup to grow with.

Further information

1 Like

Hello,

I read your post and i think you will fit good with us. We can help you get back in game and re-learn what you need. Have a look.

1 Like

If you are still looking join out in game channel F-OFF NOW.

foff-borat

Gidday there KAt,

I represent Order Collective, an established and experienced NullSec corp within the Initiative Mercenary alliance. Init work mainly in the EUtz, but a few of us (Im a kiwi) also fly in the AUtz. To be honest, as long as you don’t mind mixing in with other corps there is always content to be had.

We are a mature bunch of guys and gal who believe that Eve is a game to be played and enjoyed with the people in your corp. If you are interested in talking come give us a wave in our public ingame channel, ORCO. (don’t forget the .) . We could be a good fit for one another.

Cheers

Hawkeye

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.