Looking for Corp

Hello there, returning to EVE after 3 years brake. I have lost all my ties to my previous gaming after my time out. I’m looking for some PVP expereince to get back into the game low sec or maybe null. Im rusty but have plenty of skill points and im hoping its like riding a bike. I was once a decent scout, ONI and slicer pilot and have some fc experience although that was a long time ago. Im EU TZ can commit to 6 hours a night. 150 mill SP

1 Like

Sent you an eve mail. Would love to tell you about our group! (Curious to Try Null? Join Us!)

Hi Shade,

Id say we have your new home waiting for you here in Guns. We are very RL friendly, based in shallow null and have lots of fun with small gang fun PVP roams. We have a strong EU TZ as well.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

I sent you an in game message! Enjoy!

take a look

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Minmatar space with our alliance, with NPC and sov null on the books. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab in game. Fly safe o/

Hi @Shade_Anid

I run an all EUTZ pvp corp & alliance based in null sec. We’re a small tight knit group looking to carve out our own little space in the game

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/new-independent-null-sec-alliance-recruiting-pilots-corps-ddos/312953/2

hey mate come check us out

Down Under Syndrome is looking for corporations and new recruits! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Hi Shade

welcome back.

If you can consider an independent pvp corp that operates in venal then i recommend you to check us out

we play eve for what it is A GAME and we are not part of the blue donut mentality so if you want your game experience to be laidback and drama free we might be the right house for your.

join our discord and talk to us

cheers
/prim

shot you a message in game!

Yo man why don’t you check out my corp Rusted and Rejuvenated. Were a null sec group based out of pure blind that specializes in small gang pvp and roaming. We also aren’t involved in the current large war down south as well as maintaining very few neutrals with our alliance Weapons of Mass Production. Feel free to check out our forum post or hit me up in game.

Considered WH’s?
[INOU] Inevitable Outcome [C2 5/0.0 PVP CORP] [EU] - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

Feel free to come have a chat :slight_smile:

We are a NS corp and have a lot to offer. Come talk to us!

Hello Shade Anid
US/AU and some EU corp here, not much of a hard core corp, only thing required is to be on comms when you are online, if you find our thread interesting come have a chat with us o7

Down Under Syndrome is looking for corporations and new recruits! - Corporations & Alliances / Recruitment Center - EVE Online Forums

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.