2004 Vet Looking for a new Home

Played the game since 2004.

Left the game back in 2016 & have returned recently to find almost all of my old contacts have gone AFK.

About me & my time in Eve:

• PVP focussed with multiple toons spread across PVP & Industry
  • Multiple 100m+ SP toons
  • Flown everything from Fridates to Super Caps
  • Solo PVP to Blob warfare

What am I looking for:

• Null Sec alliance with Sovereignty
  • Active Corp & Alliance
  • PVP focussed
  • Happy to teach an old dog new tricks
  • UK/EU active

Feel free to hit me up in game

Hi n0bird,
please check us out at Infinite Point. We’re a well-established nullsec pvp corp, with sister indy and HS corps. We’re doing quite a bit of small-med gang pvp and offer full srp for any of our corp ops, plus rewards at the end of each month for our best pvp and logi pilots as well as our FCs.
I’d be happy to provide more details, please either drop me a message or hop onto our discord server and grab one of our HR gents or recruiters:

Looking forward to chat :slight_smile:
Chemo

Hi N0bird!

Welcome back to Eve!

We have a great home waiting for you in Guns. We hold sov in Catch and are decently active, but not so much you cant get a word in on comms. We focus on small gang PVP as well as have a strong indy backbone/infrastructure. We are active across UK/US TZ with UK being our slightly strongest.

Feel free to check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Maybe you will like our relaxed style

We are more indy focused than pvp but we are more than willing to help you get back into the swing of things. we have a few returning players who have shopped around and were very happy with our willingness to help out and be patient with returning players. Feel free to check us out and join us in discord

Hi there m8

I know you are looking for sov but if you can consider an independent pvp group that operates from npc null and just focus in having fun and pew pew then i recommend you to check out post below

cheers
prim

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/zero-reps-given-sov-null-pvp-pve-indy-corp/343461/48

Swing by to see what we’re up to this weekend.

hi
we are a tightnit group located out in scalding pass. we do a little of everything from pvp to indy/minning. join our discord and see we are a fit for ya.

Hanging by a threat is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations

• Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.

• Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.

• Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.

• Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),

• A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves

• Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

Eve Forum Post: Hydra Eternal - PvP and Industry - EU timezone

CEO - Nakito Kobara (Discord: Nakito Kobara#6850)
Co-CEO - Jordan Cesaill (Discord: Jordan Cesaill#6820)
Recruitment - Trinitilie Key (Discord: Sylvaritius#3017)

Discord: Join our discord!

Hey!

We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.