I’m looking to join a group of like minded players and blow up the space ships we all enjoy (mine included).
Some comments about me:
- I’ve played eve for a long time, but have been getting back to pvp over the past year or so. Primarily low sec.
- I’m totally fine with DIAF, in fact I prefer to take risks even if the fight won’t work out.
- My funding in the game is to the extent that I can lose about 1 bil per week as it currently stands. That’s slowly raising as my industry work continues.
- I run 3 accounts, though I prefer to only pvp and focus on one character. Not to say that I haven’t fleeted up the other 2 for scouting or general shenanigans in the past.
- Adult irl, thus work, kids, family time etc. I view Eve as a game, which I probably play too much of, but irl comes first. Work can be a bit intense, but I typically can be on from around 0300-0600 eve time reliably throughout the week. Weekends may extend longer than that.
- DC is trained in most small stuff, working on rounding that out and completing support skills.
- Working on getting kills in every hull starting from the small hulls and going up (assuming the hull has combat bonuses).
- Continuously improving my industry game-play (and market analysis).
What I’m looking for:
- I want a corp that fights often, takes risky fights, and doesn’t mind how it ends up.
- As far as what type of space, I’m flexible with basically one major rule. I want to be able to replace the stuff that I get blown up, logistics wise. So whether that’s solved by proximity to trade hubs or high quality logistics it doesn’t bother me.
- I want to have fun gate camps along with roams. Some nights it’s just nice to chill on a gate and drink a beer, let the fish come to you so to speak.
- If I go to null, I might consider bringing some of my industry capability with me, but I would have to figure out the numbers on that first.
- If I go to low sec, for gate camps I’ll train up an alt (or both) for logi reps or some other neutral support role.
Fighting styles that I enjoy (in terms of solo):
- Brawl >= Scram kite > Kite > Other kinds of stuff
- I do enjoy support roles, logi, ewar etc as well, but my skills need some catching up for that.
Feel free to ask me any questions, I’ll answer them here so that other recruiters can read them as well.