Looking for EU PVP corp

HI,

I am looking for a organised group of PVP that do a bit of indi on the side, I am open to Null, NPC Null, i lived in w-space for 5 years and it just is not the same for me now, i would work in lowsec or a null group that run some lowsec space as well. I have a few toons the mains all have been 110 mil to 175 mil SP.

I have a lot of gear in the current 0.0 space i am in so will be a few weeks before i can move.

Cheers
Hugh

1 Like

Hey there Hugh,

Federation of Freedom Fighters is looking for more PvP capable pilots to join us in Sov Nullsec. .

We offer:

-Daily PvP
-Competent FCs
-Corp owned Keepstar and Sotiyo
-Great space for isk making rather it be Super Ratting or Rorq Mining
-SRP (Ship Refund/Replacement Program) for all subcap fleets.
-Nice size ISK rewards for corp killboard scores monthly for Topkills & Top solo. (More to be added soon)
-Fleet ships available on corp contract and or handed out at fleet form ups.
-Discord and Team speak for Corp communications.
-Awesome ticker F-OFF
-We cover EU, early US, and late US TZs, with some ANZ.
-We do require an ESI check and voice comms interview.

If you would like to learn more you can contact me either in game or on Discord(Justin Starr STARR#8251)

Also you can join our in game recruitment channel F-OFF NOW and speak to a recruiter.

2 Likes

Come chat with us mate, would be a good fit

1 Like

Hey Hugh,

Hope your day is going well.

You have a ton to offer and I’m writing to you and not sending you a cookie cutter message.

I’m a recruiter for a corp up north, Short Bus Ballaz. We live up north in Deklein itself with our own sov. For EU PVP we have plenty of content our way. Goons roam into our space. So the PVP you can find in your timezone is only limited by how much you want to pew.

We have corp roams and we have tons of coalition activity going on.

Small gang br’s

1. Battle Procurer Roam
  2. Rorqual Kill with only 4dps ships
  3. Random charon we had to kill
  4. Sometimes we drop
  5. Or sometimes just simple baiting
  6. Over powered as hell

Alliance and Coalition br’s

1. Keepstar shenanigans
  2. Rorq save
  3. Harder drops then EDM festivals
  4. Sometimes we decide to roam out with alliance bros
  5. Goon’s said hello and then we decided to face punch them

For isk making(because you’re bound to lose a cap or two at some point) We have maxxed out ratting systems where you can put cap alts or industrial alts. Who are under the umbrella for a response if a large asset get’s tackled and you can’t get out.

You can also check our Zkillboard and see what we are about. With blops, cap dropping, or just killing in general.

For comms we use TS(alliance and coalition) and Discord for out of game text chats.

If you’d like to chat or have any questions at all you can send me an EVE mail or convo me anytime. I’m usually on around 9pm EST. Or join our Discord

Fly dangerous,
Millineon S. o7

1 Like

You should consider joining Alwar Fleet! They are the EUTZ focused corp within the Federation Uprising alliance, a Nullsec/Lowsec PVP alliance based in Immensea as part of Legacy Coalition. If you’re interested in learning more about us, here’s our public recruitment Discord: http://bit.ly/FEDUPublic

Best of luck, Hugh! Try Snuff, man.

1 Like

Hugh
I believe you’d be a great fit with us here at Astrotech. We have over 50 years experience between our senior members and have trained many other pilots over the last several years. We are a mature group who likes to fly together first and foremost. We have a wide variety of activities from corp roams up to large coalition level capital bashes.

Please click to chat with us on Discord! or view our full ad here: Astrotech - PVP 0.0 corp is recruiting new contributing members

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP
  • EU, US timezone
  • small, medium and large scale pvp
  • high skilled and experienced members.
  • we help each other with everything in the game
  • awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services
  • Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints
  • 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have
  • FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.
  • We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.
  • learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

1 Like

Check us out.

1 Like

Yamagata Syndicate want to expand our player base and gather a solid core of pilots to help bolster our place in Eve.

We are looking for people who will fit in to our corporation and form new friendships. We have a fairly relaxed and mature player base. We expect members to show respect to their fellow corporation and allied pilots, and have a general good attitude towards the eve community as a whole.

Who are we

★ Leadership which has been around Eve since beta
★ A leading PvP corp
★ Members with experience of many wars in Eve including some of the largest battles Eve has ever seen
★ Averaging 1000+ kills a month with 90%+ kill efficiency ratio
★ Tight-knit friendly community
★ Member of Initiative Mercenaries alliance based in the Fountain/Querious regions

Why us

★ No drama
★ Experienced and helpful members who enjoy PvP
★ Content rich. Frequent fleets with a variety of PvP styles
★ Experienced corp and alliance FCs
★ Great ISK making opportunities in our home regions

We offer

★ Content Rich Nullsec Regions
★ Alliance Ship Replacement Program
★ Frequent PvP fleets
★ Corp Fleet Roams (free ships)
★ Massive Alliance Fleet Battles
★ Industrial support
★ A community focused on teamwork
★ Opportunities to be part of epic, game-changing battles
★ Great corp and alliance logistics to help you get what you want where you need it

Requirements

★ Maturity
★ Team player
★ Voice comms (Mumble)
★ Discord
★ Some combat experience

In-game recruitment channel: Yamagata Syndicate
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

Contacts: Nakito Kobara, Dawnbreaker Okaski or Alignat.

1 Like

Hello Hugh Knight

I started a corporation 3 month ago called: Academy of the Unseen Arts we are small but growing day by day. We have been in the top 10 EVEWHO growing corporations for the last 6 weeks and have recently hit over 250 people. We currently avg about 40 to 50 people in EU, 20 to 30 in USA and 10-15 Australian.

We have a ethos about helping people grow and are always looking for new people to help us with this. We are based in High Sec and are currently doing Incursions, DED Combat Escalations, FOB’s, Abyssal frigate / cruiser and level 2 to 4 mission fleets.

We then use this isk to run PVP roams into Low sec currently while we build up our team work and new players knowledge of the PVP side of things. We have some very high SP guys so flying nice things is not a issue. We want to start branching into Day trips to WH and Null soon.

We are currently setting up an industrial program to help new players wanting to learn this side of the game and with this we will get cheaper ships to then go kill people with them.

Doing this allows us to make isk and enjoy PVP but in no way do you need to do any PVE or any PVP if you do not want to. Think of us a your online space family where you can do what you want within a social environment.

My corporation will be more about the people in it being there for each other to help guide and grow the younger pilots but also have fun together.

I am in the UK and so is most of the corp so will be online in that time zone most nights but not all. Real Life comes first with me due to family and you would never have to feel like you need to be on all the time.

My corp will never join an Alliance in Null sec so be assured that you will not have to move to there in 1 month like so many other corporations that start out. I do not like null and so will not be going there other than to kill them. :wink:

We only use discord for outside chats and also fleet communications.

Null is slowly becoming a bore. Come have fun.

I hope you give us a look.
Eric Shang

1 Like

Hello there!

Check out Definitely Not Cloaked LLC [WECU.]

We’re a USTZ/EUTZ corporation in the Imperium flying under The Initiative. We enjoy the smaller, tight-knit corp lifestyle, within a large, established and successful alliance, under the massive umbrella of The Imperium.

You meet our SP requirement, and mentality. We are a mostly mature (we still enjoy the lols), laid back yet competitive group focused on PVP, but with access to highly profitable and well-defended space.

Come chat with us https://discord.gg/BXzRZZQ or see our ad Definitely Not Cloaked LLC. is recruitng. [Nullsec/Sov]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.