Hello,

• 42M SP
• Want to join Mid/Large SOV corp
• Dont mind to PvP
• Able to fly Rorq/Orca/Exhumers efficiently

You can contact me here, or ingame.

Bye

Hey @Devir_Drakkan ,

Come check out Mostly Sober. We definitely have everything down here in Ten. We offer high index systems and production for everything from subcaps to capitals and titans. We also offer a full buyback program. If you want to talk to one of our other miners I can easily get one in touch with you. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon.

Mostly Sober is an experienced group of pilots that has expertise in all aspects of EVE but with a focus on PVP. We are led by the outlaw himself, MrChuckNorris, One of the best/most chill FC/Alliance leads in the game. We are Alliance members of The Bastard Cartel, who specialize in quality over quantity and are currently operating in the content rich regions of Tenerifis, Catch, Curse, & Immensea

Fly Safe…Fly Dangerous…Fly Sober…Well Mostly Sober

TBC/ Phoenix Fed & GWCS Bait C02 Avatar and Wyvern

Recent Fights:

Corp Killboard

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4811&b=7818740&e=54&t=ujqbuau

https://br.inyour.space/?s=4835&b=7839000&e=150&t=uavvf

What We Offer:

Active and inviting Community/Discord/Mumble for engagement, questions, and asshatery

Experienced FC’s and Content Generating Members

Ability to Grow as a Pilot and get Better at the game

NullSec space for lucrative ratting/Ore & Ice Mining/Baiting

Small/Medium Gang Warfare in our strong USTZ & EUTZ

Black Ops Fleets - BLOPS

Alliance Fleet Ops 50+ with lots of small gang optys

Capital Fleets

Doctrine Ships on Contract

Excellent Logistic Backbone

Propaganda Competitions

What We Are Looking For:

Players looking to Learn and Grow/Enhance their PVP experience

Team Players - Mostly Sober is a collective effort

Experienced Content Creating Personas

PVP/Indy/Logistics/Capital Pilots

15m Skill Points

No Alpha Clones

Working Microphone

Relocate and Stage in Home System

A Carefree Attitude

Adaptable, Willing To Train Into Fleet Doctrines

Current/Former Military

Dank Soundboards

Come chat in our public channel MS-Recruitment in-game to

learn more and apply in game and here:

Mostly Sober Application Form

1 Like

My corp is small, but the alliance I am in is growing and they may have corps more to your liking.

They all follow the same rules I have my corp’s website:

Good luck in your search for the right corp. And if you like I can introduce you to the bigger indy corps in our alliance.

o7

1 Like

bump!

Bump!

1 Like

Cypherdyne Industries (CI) is a Nullsec based corp running in the NA/EU Time zone and we are looking for you! We offer a home to new recruits and veteran pilots alike. CI is a competitive corporation with its financial backbone in industrial manufacturing of goods. We offer multiple supported and boosted mining ops a week, as well as corp ran mission ops.

Other benefits:

• New Player friendly
  • Mature (18+)
  • Nullsec based
  • Paid leadership opportunities
  • Corp Purchasing/Selling Program
  • Ship replacement fund

Help to figure out where your place is in the universe, and how to get there through the guided building of effective skill plans.

If you are interested please join DIGIT External and then, please apply in-game to Cypherdyne Industries and we will give you additional instructions

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.