Looking for Industry Corp USTZ

Hello, returning after a long hiatus.

Looking for an active, laid back industry corp to learn how to do more advanced industry with.

I have a combat alt for pew if needed, but not my main focus right now.

Hit me up in game :slight_smile:

Hey Elvynt,

If you interested in Indy; our corp can give you access to our facilities at 0% tax.

Currently, Indy is one of our main priorities. We offer T1, T2, production facilities, Invention labs, Research labs, etc… POCO’s at set to 3.5%.

We live in Null, so “sky’s the limit”.

If you interested drop by our discord and lets chat.

o7

Xeno Dragoon

https://discord.gg/zTXWBcT is a link to our corporate discord. I think you would be a very good fit for us and us for you. We are a Null sec corporation in Mordus Angels alliance based in Fade and Pure Blind region. We own moons and have orca and rorqual support for our mining fleets. Pvp fleets almost hourly and low participation requirements.

Stop by and let us get to know you and tell you about our opportunities.

Hey @Elvynt_Flent

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Come give us a shout mate.

Hop into ur public channel ‘Coalition of Carebears’ where you will also find ur Discord details, from which we springboard a lot of our information, ops and general chatter.

Hope to see you soon,
Sjup

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.