Looking for low-sec pvp group - US TZ 💥

I’m looking for a low-sec pvp group to fly with. 119 mil SP, played off and on from 2007. Since i’m not a teenager anymore, I don’t dedicate countless hours to eve. I’m not looking for a second job. Also not looking for a 20 page application.

I’m self sufficient with several alts, capitals, and more ships than I could possibly lose.

I like good fights, so that means I prefer attacking groups who can actually fight back. I’ll still kill anyone, but I don’t prefer 10:1 fights. That’s farming not pvp.

I’m usually on between 00:30 to 6:00 Eve time on week days, and week ends can be any time if I’m not doing something else.

Evemail me or reply here if interested. o7

Hi Bruminon

I think we would be the perfect fit for you, Eagles Wing Industries :eagle: CVA do everything that you are looking for in a corp. We are split between EU / US TZ. Live in NPC Null and Low Sec.

CVA - (PVP/Null/Low) Eagle Wing Industries 🦅 - #14 by Ernak_Barca)

Drop me a message in game ( Ernak Barca) or on on discord ( Ernak Barca#3386 )

Or jump in our discord -

I would like to arrange call with you if possible?

Ernak,

Hello!
We are Strongly US/AU corp with a bit of EU which we are trying to expand, We are a low sec corp (pirate) that lives and operates in Placid/Syndicate(npc null) region

Friendly drunkard and foul mouthed aussies

lots of moon mining

Safe space for lvl 5 missions

Well experienced fc

Ratting Space

Fleet pvp

Blopsing

roaming fleet

We also have established our own SeaT website

A fully functional Discord Community

I hope that you consider us because most our players are mature, we just want to relax while playing the game and be laid back, do our own thing and enjoy the game

please do reach back to me and would gladly have a chat with you in comms

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.