Looking for mining corp 26mil sp Orca & Exhumer

Im looking for Either Very active high sec or null sec mining corp

Happy to sell ore to corp or Alliance

can fly Orca (with boosts) and exhumer

Max Deepcore & Ice
Can build caps and invent

Please reply here as not going to be in game or Subbing Omega until I find a corp

Greetings mate , check us out, think we fit in :slight_smile:

[] DENASSI MINING COMPANY LOOKING FOR MEMBERS []

Hi Lucy

I’m currently recruiting for Miners Legion, a founding member of Already Replaced Alliance. Were looking for people like you who don’t want to just sit around. We have a strong Mining Based

Check us out and hopefully we will hear from you

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We have an industrial corporation, “Co.LR Trade Consortium”, ticker: “CLRTC” that could benefit greatly from you leading mining expeditions. We’re currently in High-sec Heimatar. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Hi @Lucy_Fires ,

We may be a very good match for each other! :slight_smile: .

I am a returning player who has created a corporation based on learning’s from playing eve for years! We have discord and people are always available around the clock. I am UK based and most of our members are EU/US. Generally were a very friendly bunch mostly industrialists but involved in a number of other things too including small fleet PvP, alliance ops and lots of PvE :slight_smile:

RL comes first is our No.1 rule!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 9 months we started were up to over 140 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me or Glendees a shout ingame.

Would love to catch up ingame :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.